[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

roundcube

luluhoste

3 hours ago, luluhoste said:

Bonjour

Peut on installé Roundcube sur l'hebergement gratuits ?

Merci pour vos réponses

---trad google---

Good morning 

Can Roundcube be installed on free hosting ?

Thank you for your answers

i remember theres already has roundcube.

Don't worry about that. iFastNet used to offer email options in free hosting, that were retired because of abuse. They were utilizing Roundcube for that purpose, but that's irrelevant to the question you were asking.

Regarding your question: Can Roundcube be installed on free hosting?

Most likely no, but you're welcome to try. It used to be available as an option in the Softaculous Apps Installer; however it was removed. If you want, you can try to install it manually and see if you can use it...

That being said, what would you want to use it for, considering there are no email accounts offered and the email functionality in MOFH is extremely limited?

Il y a 15 heures, Anyx a dit :

Ne vous inquiétez pas pour ça. iFastNet offrait des options de messagerie électronique dans un hébergement gratuit, qui ont été retirées en raison d'abus. Ils utilisaient Roundcube à cette fin, mais cela n'a rien à voir avec la question que vous posiez.

Concernant votre question : Roundcube peut-il être installé sur un hébergement gratuit ?

Très probablement non, mais vous pouvez essayer. Il était auparavant disponible en option dans le programme d'installation des applications Softaculous ; cependant il a été supprimé. Si vous le souhaitez, vous pouvez essayer de l'installer manuellement et voir si vous pouvez l'utiliser...

Cela étant dit, à quoi voudriez-vous l'utiliser, étant donné qu'aucun compte de messagerie n'est proposé et que la fonctionnalité de messagerie du MOFH est extrêmement limitée ?

Merci pour la réponse  @Anyx, je voulais l'utiliser pour le compte admin...

---trad google---

Thanks for the answer @Anyx, I wanted to use it for the admin account...

On 8/10/2023 at 8:21 PM, luluhoste said :

--- trad google ---

In this case, I suggest you to contact your email provider. Cloudflare email forwarding is a great way to receive emails to your existing inbox, which does not require roundcube