[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Choix forfaits/Choice packages

luluhoste

Bonjour

Dans le panel mofh, il y a la possibilité de crée des forfaits, avec différentes taille EX (10go de stockages, 50mo de bande passantes, 1 sous-domaine...) et l'utilisateur peut les choisir à l'inscription (avec le sing-up par défaut) ... Mais avec Xera/Generate Area, cela fonctionne il ?

Merci pour vos futurs réponses...

---trad google---

Good morning

In the mofh panel, there is the possibility of creating packages, with different EX sizes (10gb of storage, 50mb of bandwidth, 1 subdomain...) and the user can choose them when registering (with the default sing-up) ... But with Xera/Generate Area, does it work?

Thanks for your future replies...

Xera/Generate area only support one package. You can set the limits of the package however you want. Of course, you could always modify Xera to support multiple packages. 

I don’t know why you would bother putting anything less than the max though, as then your reseller hosting is automatically worse than everyone who has set the max limits. 

35 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

I don’t know why you would bother putting anything less than the max though, as then your reseller hosting is automatically worse than everyone who has set the max limits. 

Que veux dire cela ?

---trad google---

What does that mean ?

Mais dans le panel MOFH, il y a la possibilité de choisir plus, puisque les choix sont à peut près comme cela :

EX : stockage : .../99999; bande passante : .../99999; Bases de données : .../99999 etc...

Et il y a plus de 5Go ou plus de 400 Bases de données possible...

PS : cela doit être en Go et non en Mo 😉

---trad google---

But in the MOFH panel, there is the possibility to choose more, since the choices are something like this:

EX: storage: .../99999; bandwidth: .../99999; Databases: .../99999 etc...

And there are more than 5GB or more than 400 Databases possible...

PS: it must be in GB and not in MB 😉

1 hour ago, luluhoste said:

But in the MOFH panel, there is the possibility to choose more, since the choices are something like this:

Yes, but the maximum limit is hard-set by MOFH, and overrides these values. Putting those values in will just put the “unlimited” text in the control panel, but all of the limits are just set to the global max (Which is set by iFastNet and you can’t change it)

Donc ci je modifie les valeurs, en réalité, si l'utilisateur arrive a 5Go de stockage alors que j'ai défini 6Go, il ne pourra pas dépasser 5Go, C'est bien cela ?

---trad google---

So here I modify the values, in reality, if the user arrives at 5GB of storage when I have defined 6GB, he cannot exceed 5GB, is that correct ?

The limits which can most definitely be confirmed is the 5GB storage and 400 MySQL databases/account.

The information about the limits is coming from MOFH's Plans section at https://myownfreehost.net/plans.php, and from the resellers' own experience, however there is conflicting information about the bandwith limit, so keeping that as unlimited (setting the max value) shouldn't be an issue.

5 hours ago, luluhoste said:

So here I modify the values, in reality, if the user arrives at 5GB of storage when I have defined 6GB, he cannot exceed 5GB, is that correct ?

Yes.

Edited by Anyx