[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

XERA API

Vawiz

Hello,

Am a begginer and unfamiliar with Xera Lite. Kindly help me on how to set up API. 

My new clients get the message to wait for 72hrs and their accounts remain pending.  Also on myhosting panel it shows no ip address on accounts created via xera lite.

Please see the attached screenshot.

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

It looks like you already have …

Can you share exactly where you are stuck? The IP not getting shared probably has to do with the code base in Xera Lite. 

The reason as to why it shows pending and not active. I was just thinking maybe the callback url is the problem not the api as stated above. Kindly help me resolve this. Thanks

7 minutes ago, Vawiz said:

The reason as to why it shows pending and not active. I was just thinking maybe the callback url is the problem not the api as i stated above earlier. Kindly help me resolve this. Thanks

If its the callback that causes the pending then guide me on how to setup. and if it is another thing guide me on how to resolve. Thanks

There's no need to doublepost, you can edit existing posts.

You can manually change the status to 'Active' in the database; I'm unsure why the callback fails, but as far as I'm aware there's also not a "sync" option that allows you to make a request to the API to fetch the current status automatically.

If the issue persists, open an issue in Xera's GitHub: https://github.com/mahtab2003/Xera/issues/new

Edited by Anyx

16 minutes ago, Anyx said:

You can manually change the status to 'Active' in the database; I'm unsure why the callback fails, but as far as I'm aware there's also not a "sync" option that allows you to make a request to the API to fetch the current status automatically.

If the issue persists, open an issue in Xera's GitHub: https://github.com/mahtab2003/Xera/issues/new

Thanks, above well noted. 

It Worked ! with manual activation in the DB. Thanks

Edited by Vawiz

6 hours ago, SpookyKipper said:

To make it automatic, could you please show us your callback url setting in the MOFH API Panel (hide the username and password)?

Am a beginner as i said earlier. but i have basic knowlegde . The support team told me that i need to set up the callback url. but i have no idea how. if you help do this i will be more greatful.

Thanks.

The link below is what i currently have

http://www.davisvawiz.buzz/Client/c/mofh

Plus help me on how to change callback link in xera since its now un editable

Edited by Vawiz
Additional information

hello

On 10/27/2023 at 11:46 PM, Anyx said:

On 10/28/2023 at 12:48 PM, SpookyKipper said:

Just do this?

I2bsava.png

On 10/29/2023 at 2:29 PM, Vawiz said:

Hello,

I did that but still its not automatic

Capture.PNG

Any intense help kindly

35 minutes ago, SpookyKipper said:

Can you see the directory /app/logs/mofh_callback.json?

I have noticed that i do not hae mofh_callback.json in the logs path. Can i create an empty file or which code can i enter inside.

Edited by Vawiz

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2023 at 7:42 PM, TinkerMan said:

Can you share exactly where you are stuck? The IP not getting shared probably has to do with the code base in Xera Lite. 

On 10/31/2023 at 11:14 AM, SpookyKipper said:

Hmm... don't do that, it should be automatically created

However I see that you are using Cloudflare, can you check the cloudflare firewall events to see if mofh requests are blocked?

On 10/27/2023 at 7:42 PM, TinkerMan said:

Hello how cn i get github client key

12 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Like for SSO? You really confused me when you quoted those past comments that seem to have nothing to do with what you just asked. 

You can get it from GitHub in your settings page. There are plenty of tutorials on the internet. 

I wanted to get your attendtion since i have an unreplied Q. to avaoid this, i will be mentioning the names instead 

I don’t pay any attention to notifications on this forum, so doing that only results in confusion for everyone involved. If you really want the attention of someone, ping them (But only if your questions is to that SPECIFIC person. Don’t just ping people every time you post). 

7 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

I don’t pay any attention to notifications on this forum, so doing that only results in confusion for everyone involved. If you really want the attention of someone, ping them (But only if your questions is to that SPECIFIC person. Don’t just ping people every time you post). 

OKAY