[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Delete Reseller Domain

Vawiz

2 hours ago, MS-DOS said:

Hi,

You can't remove a domain reseller from reseller panel, you need to create a support ticket on : https://support.ifastnet.com/

Noted. am doing that right away.

51 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

Please note that they will only delete domains that you have added via the MOFH Panel. There is no option to change your main domain (without deleting the MOFH account)

Well Noted. Thanks for the advice

5 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Also note that if you remove the domain, you will never be able to use it with MOFH again. I know this from experience (And I doubt they have fixed their broken system)

Yes the domain in question has found another purpose see here Davis Vawiz Buzz. I never wish to use it again on MOFH

I want this Vawiz Hosting to be the default domain before i start customizing it.

What happens if i decide to delete my current MOFH account right now so that i can create another. 

On 11/10/2023 at 2:40 PM, BastelPichi said:

Youll still need to remove it from the old account, which means youll need to contact support

Edited by Vawiz