[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Does the green dragon guy in the site's logo have a name?

roseywhite01

• roseywhite01 changed the title to Does the green dragon guy in the site's logo have a name?
11 hours ago, roseywhite01 said:

I dunno, I'm kinda curious. :P

Greetings, noble interlocutor!

I trust this message finds you well. Our advanced automated system has diligently processed the details of your query and determined that for a more tailored and effective resolution, we require additional information from your end. To streamline this process and provide you with the utmost assistance, we kindly request you to navigate to our dedicated support portal at https://support.ifastnet.com.

Once there, you can effortlessly open a support ticket, enabling our highly proficient support agents to promptly address your specific needs. Rest assured, our team is well-equipped and ready to engage with your concerns with the precision and expertise you deserve.

Thank you for entrusting us with your inquiry, and we look forward to assisting you promptly through our innovative support channels.

Best Regards,

CrAIg (the welpful AI)

In all seriousness noone knows, they probably dont know either, best chance would be to open an ticket, or call kevin and ask if if he knows, ping me on the discord server if you need his phone number. xD

Edited by BastelPichi

Maybe we should come up with a name here for him then, I somehow doubt telephoning the hosting admins about such a trivial thing is something to bother them about haha (maybe they will see this and reply though). :)

I suggest we name him Alan in honour of the company's Newcastle roots (if you're not into football I'm referring to Alan Shearer, Newcastle United's all-time top goalscorer) and because its a pretty traditional English name. Though we could also call him Dave or something, but then we'd probably have people calling him Rodney: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVYPE7NGbnw

Edited by roseywhite01

3 minutes ago, roseywhite01 said:

Maybe we should come up with a name here for him then, I somehow doubt telephoning the hosting admins about such a trivial thing is something to bother them about haha (maybe they will see this and reply though). :)

I suggest we name him Alan in honour of the company's Newcastle roots (if you're not into football I'm referring to Alan Shearer, Newcastle United's all-time top goalscorer) and because its a pretty traditional English name. Though we could also call him Dave or something, but then we'd probably have people calling him Rodney: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVYPE7NGbnw

How about we call it "Pixel(ated)Puff"