[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Free hosting maintenance.

Hi All, 

Starting on July 8th maintenance of free hosting will begin. 

The maintenance is required to change out webservers / the aging SAN.

This is not a trivial set of maintenance and will cause some downtime. 

More information will be posted here as we get closer to the time. 

• 2 weeks later...

we expect to have a planned maintenance window on July 12th starting 19:00 UTC.  The window size is expected to be around 2 hours while we do initial route changes required and bring up our secondary store, once this is completed we will  post here maintenance schedules per volume that are required.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2017 at 6:18 PM, Admin said:

we expect to have a planned maintenance window on July 12th starting 19:00 UTC.  The window size is expected to be around 2 hours while we do initial route changes required and bring up our secondary store, once this is completed we will  post here maintenance schedules per volume that are required.

Seems like it's taking longer than announced... Maybe can you tell us how much time will the service have intermittences? Appreciate it. :D

Just now, whatbytes said:

All of my sites are offline but cpanel access is working normal, is the maintenance still going? Now four days past last status update.

Maintenance has been over for a few days. My website works perfectly https://smartblog.ga

Maybe you have bad code in your website which code trigger a error. Or ns change. 

i got a problem

my page doesnt load and error is : took too long to respond.

i know problem is my host but i dont know how to fix it.

please help i started this website half a year ago and know its getting up at google but this problem scrws everything up

TNX