[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Account Suspended for Overusing Bandwidth...with unlimited bandwidth

smallhost

Fortunately it wasn't my main account so SmallHost operations are still running!

I was working on making a Team SmallHost plan, a plan exclusive to SmallHost team members (isupport chat agents, ticket handlers, Discord mods, customer service, security advisor, etc). I sat all the resources on that plan to 0 as I thought that would give unlimited resources. I then gave that plan to a demo account I have sat up and now the account's suspended. I don't feel like I should contact iFastNet/Byet about it because I got my main account suspended twice accidentally and I think they're kinda frustrated with me it's not my main account and I can simply create a new one and just make the plan without providing unlimited resources.

If an account is suspended for overusing bandwidth, will it be unsuspended over time or would I have to make a new account after its deleted?

1 hour ago, BastelPichi2 said:

Setting the Bandwith to the highest possible Value will give you unlimited Ressources.

Thank you, I'll do that :D

Usully, you can reactivate your Accounts in the MOFH panel by searching for the username.

I cant since it was suspended by an admin...I'd have to contact iFastNet.

Also having alot of Tickets with ifastnet is okay, I had over 50 in 2-3 months.

I don't want to bother them if I don't need to, they got paying customers to take care of. I'm just gonna wait until either the account is reactivated or deleted (whatever happens).