[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How to add a best custom theme to my Reseller Website

Dhananjay

4 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

Hi @Dhananjay,

I highly recomend you and all user's (reseller's) here to learn how to actually built a website first before re-selling or providing hosting for anyone else.
If you are asking for "Best Templete", there's no such thing as Best Templete, it all comes to personal prefrences and taste.
Also Material Design and Bootstrap are the best for this type of site's.

Dear @PlanetCloud It will be helpful if you tell me from where you've downloaded theme of your website.

59 minutes ago, Dhananjay said:

Dear @PlanetCloud It will be helpful if you tell me from where you've downloaded theme of your website.

He probably built it himself, I don't think that there is a template.

You could start by purchasing Satria theme, many hosting providers out there use it.

It has 2 versions, one HTML5 and one designed for WordPress, if you want ease buy the WordPress one otherwise use the HTML5 one and customize it to your needs.

4 minutes ago, PCTipsGR said:

You could start by purchasing Satria theme, many hosting providers out there use it.

It has 2 versions, one HTML5 and one designed for WordPress, if you want ease buy the WordPress one otherwise use the HTML5 one and customize it to your needs.

It will help me if you give me a link of non-WP theme

1 hour ago, PCTipsGR said:

He is not using his own template. He is using theme from themeforest where you can find alot of themes to create your own hosting website

27 minutes ago, Aqib said:

He is not using his own template. He is using theme from themeforest where you can find alot of themes to create your own hosting website

I know . I found it right after I posted but this forums does not include an edit function for us, while some people like @ranakhas can.

11 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

So first of all, Satria Theme (https://themeforest.net/item/satria-professional-hosting-html5-template/13109545) is over-used in my opinion.
A lot of companies uses it and we want ours to be uniqe, distinguishable from others and has it's own benefits.

That is true. It may look great but after some time you get bored watching the same template over and over.

Btw, I found that its creator doesn't offer support for Satria, which makes things worse.

11 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

Okay, so I wish the edit feature was accessable.

I am going to report it to iFastnet Support right now, they may not be able to fix all these issues now but at least they can report it to the responsible developers.

10 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

FYI, atleast 5 peapole had reported this :D

The more people report this the quickest it is going to be resolved :D

I hope it happens, I might even remind them in 10 days if the problem is not fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

@PlanetCloud

Unfortunately the support cannot do anything, they said they contacted and informed all 3 Admins of Forum but it seems that all Admins are inactive!

The problem may never be solved and we would need another Admin with panel access to the forum's folders to fix it.

6 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

What the heck?
ALL Admins are inactive?

Yes, I know, its sad to know tha the forum may never be fixed again..

And that there is no admin active.. This is a security risk, if anything happens who will be there?

And of course, the only moderator on the forum, @BurkeKnight, is ALSO INACTIVE!

10 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

Yes, I know, its sad to know tha the forum may never be fixed again..

And that there is no admin active.. This is a security risk, if anything happens who will be there?

And of course, the only moderator on the forum, @BurkeKnight, is ALSO INACTIVE!

Enabling Edit function is not a big deal as i have invision community forums php script. :D

1 hour ago, Aqib said:

Enabling Edit function is not a big deal as i have invision community forums php script. :D

What does that mean? Can you, I, we use just a simple php script to enable edit function at the forums? And what does that have to do with inactive Admins?

12 hours ago, PCTipsGR said:

What does that mean? Can you, I, we use just a simple php script to enable edit function at the forums? And what does that have to do with inactive Admins?

This is just a permission problem. They haven't enabled the permission of editing posts on this forum.