[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOFH Callback Client Library - Handle Callbacks from MOFH Like a Pro, For Client Areas

PlanetCloud

• PlanetCloud changed the title to MOFH Callback Client Library - Handle Callbacks from MOFH Like a Pro, For Client Areas

For Entry Process Limit:       {"username":"uname_xxxxxxxx","status":"SUSPENDED","comments":"ADMIN_CLOSE : DAILY_ ep"}

For Daily Hits:     {"username":"uname_xxxxxxxx","status":"SUSPENDED","comments":"ADMIN_CLOSE : DAILY_HIT;"}

For CPU Limit:       {"username":"uname_xxxxxxxx","status":"SUSPENDED","comments":"ADMIN_CLOSE : DAILY_ cpu"}

For Inactive Account:        {"username":"uname_xxxxxxxx","status":"SUSPENDED","comments":"AUTO_IDLE;"} !!!This is the only one I am 99% sure on, the rest are correct!!!!

Hope this helps!

8 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

For Entry Process Limit:       {"username":"uname_xxxxxxxx","status":"SUSPENDED","comments":"ADMIN_CLOSE : DAILY_ ep"}

For Daily Hits:     {"username":"uname_xxxxxxxx","status":"SUSPENDED","comments":"ADMIN_CLOSE : DAILY_HIT;"}

For CPU Limit:       {"username":"uname_xxxxxxxx","status":"SUSPENDED","comments":"ADMIN_CLOSE : DAILY_ cpu"}

For Inactive Account:        {"username":"uname_xxxxxxxx","status":"SUSPENDED","comments":"AUTO_IDLE;"} !!!This is the only one I am 99% sure on, the rest are correct!!!!

I noticed for the comments, if there are multiple suspension history, we'll receive it all like this: 

OTHER_CLOSE; REQUESTED OTHER_CLOSE; OTHER_CLOSE; NULLED_SCRIPT

Is this always the case or only for manual intervention/suspension?

11 minutes ago, RoyalityFree said:

all responses i recorded from mofh till now.

I would love to get that data and I believe it should be shared privately (because it contains usernames) or you can remove the usernames first and share it here.
It would be very helpful indeed.

9 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

if there are multiple suspension history, we'll receive it all like this: 

Yes. Is know there are thinks like “Linked to” and “ADMIN CLOSE” and “RES CLOSE”, but I have yet to determine if they are auto-sent or based on actual admin action. 

Since the reason for suspension comes in many shapes and sizes, I believe I shouldn't add a specific handler for each. Just onAccountSuspended is enough. For the reason, it is recommended that it is logged/saved to database along with the account. Sometimes the same reason for example "Disposable email" comes in the following format: DISPOSABLE_EMAIL and "disposable email protonmail.com". Would be hellish to code for each scenario.

So a reseller could tell their clients that they were suspended because of x, otherwise they will come to whatever support channel you have an go “Why am I suspended???  I want my account back!!! I did nothing worng! Please?

my fairly accurate representation of an annoyed clieny.