Jump to content

Ask for fix connection error to get SSL certificate


Recommended Posts

I have problems getting an SSL certificate. My verification URL did not returned the correct contents to ISRG's verification server when I was trying to receive an SSL Certificate Validation for "dasafood.byethost7.com" from Let's Encrypt website. They said that he URL looked like it was blocking bots and which inadvertently blocked their servers from receiving the correct content.

image.thumb.png.073078268b41615ed33331b9c8ce9652.png

I was required to have an SSL certificate and it took me a lot of time to find it for free. Therefore, I would appreciate it if any admin or professional developer can help me fix it. Please ensure this sort of problem must be corrected as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

Edited by Soa Nguyễn
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Soa Nguyễn said:

I have problems getting an SSL certificate. My verification URL did not returned the correct contents to ISRG's verification server when I was trying to receive an SSL Certificate Validation for "dasafood.byethost7.com" from Let's Encrypt website. They said that he URL looked like it was blocking bots and which inadvertently blocked their servers from receiving the correct content.

image.thumb.png.073078268b41615ed33331b9c8ce9652.png

I was required to have an SSL certificate and it took me a lot of time to find it for free. Therefore, I would appreciate it if any admin or professional developer can help me fix it. Please ensure this sort of problem must be corrected as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

This is due to the anti-bot system in free hosting. 

Please try with these tutorial https://www.byet.net/index.php?/topic/3761-tutorial-how-to-get-free-ssl-major-update/

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mike said:

This is due to the anti-bot system in free hosting. 

Please try with these tutorial https://www.byet.net/index.php?/topic/3761-tutorial-how-to-get-free-ssl-major-update/

 

Hi @mike,

Thanks a million for your valuable suggestions. I did but I did not see the domain name in the empty domain list in Custom CNAME Records. I would be very grateful if you could show me where I went wrong and how to fix it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Soa Nguyễn said:

Hi @mike,

Thanks a million for your valuable suggestions. I did but I did not see the domain name in the empty domain list in Custom CNAME Records. I would be very grateful if you could show me where I went wrong and how to fix it.

You could try this https://www.byet.net/index.php?/topic/3761-tutorial-how-to-get-free-ssl-major-update/&do=findComment&comment=11244

Although i just noticed you are using a subdomain. I would recommend you to use a domain instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mike said:

You could try this https://www.byet.net/index.php?/topic/3761-tutorial-how-to-get-free-ssl-major-update/&do=findComment&comment=11244

Although i just noticed you are using a subdomain. I would recommend you to use a domain instead.

I think so too. Because I just tried this method with a paid SSL certificate and it didn't work. Thanks for your suggestion so much. I'll register a domain.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 3:59 AM, Powtaitoe said:

I tried the mail method too and it doesn't work. I get a 104 at SSL order.

If you are using a subdomain, please register a domain and try again using other methods.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
On 4/11/2020 at 10:43 PM, Soa Nguyễn said:

I have problems getting an SSL certificate. My verification URL did not returned the correct contents to ISRG's verification server when I was trying to receive an SSL Certificate Validation for "dasafood.byethost7.com" from Let's Encrypt website. They said that he URL looked like it was blocking bots and which inadvertently blocked their servers from receiving the correct content.

image.thumb.png.073078268b41615ed33331b9c8ce9652.png

I was required to have an SSL certificate and it took me a lot of time to find it for free. Therefore, I would appreciate it if any admin or professional developer can help me fix it. Please ensure this sort of problem must be corrected as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

You unfortunately can't use LE on free hosting. It's due to a services limitation issue and the method by which LE has to verify the domain's SSL status. But, what you can do is try to get a free SSL cert or you can get one from us. We partner with Zero SSL and they renew every 90 days. It does require a bit of tinkering and most of our customers elect for the year anyways. But both options are available. Zero SSL let's you get 3 free 90 day SSL's before you exhaust their Free offering though.

 

Hope this is helpful to  you and let us know if we can help you further.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...