[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MyOwnFreeHost CMS Related Help

NamVr

Hi All!

I am very new to this forum and I have just got a account on MyOwnFreeHost. I need help, I want to create a CMS system like infinityfree.net where we get remote client login and remote FTP login.

First I want to tell which all links I have already referred to and got no advantage there:

And more projects on GitHub but can't get any CMS like project there,

Please help. I need only guide. Is it possible to do with WordPress?

Thanks,

Hey @NamVr,

Welcome to the community :) !

There is no ready client area you can use but you can create one by yourself using the whm api client straight from InfinityFree owner himself: https://github.com/InfinityFreeHosting/mofh-client. Project logged is not a client area. As it says, its an authentication template for MOFH.

Feel free to send me a PM if you need anything.

Best Regards,

Dimitris

Thank you for helping me. I see I have installed composer in my PC and downloaded this package using the command.

But I am confused what to do now, as all the files are unknown to me, and which files I should upload to the server.

Thanks for the help!

Regarding your WordPress question in the original post, you would have to integrate it with the MOFH API. I'm not sure if it can be done, you would have to do it yourself.

1 minute ago, NamVr said:

Thank you for helping me. I see I have installed composer in my PC and downloaded this package using the command.

But I am confused what to do now, as all the files are unknown to me, and which files I should upload to the server.

Thanks for the help!

Well, the project states it is aimed at experienced (oo-)PHP developers, so you'd need experience with that and would essentially need to build the client area / CMS system yourself (the project is an API client).

1 minute ago, Anyx said:

Regarding your WordPress question in the original post, you would have to integrate it with the MOFH API. I'm not sure if it can be done, you would have to do it yourself.

Well, the project states it is aimed at experienced (oo-)PHP developers, so you'd need experience with that and would essentially need to build the client area / CMS system yourself (the project is an API client).

Well I don't know PHP that good, yet I am good in html/css so I will make the front end. I want to know how can I integrate it.

52 minutes ago, NamVr said:

Is there any guide on how to do it?

Really, I am very much interested to make a CMS like that.

Unfortunately there is no guide so you have to make it from scratch. As Anyx mentioned here: 

there is Anake WHM Api that might help you.

Hello guys!

I am very much puzzled now. Nothing is working.

I have tried to install WHMCS too with a trial given by my friend, but it is too not working.

Also tried these projects:

https://github.com/ZykeNetwork/Project-Burger

https://github.com/uiisc/uiisc.com

Both tried and connected with database but they get ends in errors and not doing what I want.

@Dimitris

All what I want is like I can see in WordPress like:

1. People register on my mofh website.

2. They get a profile on my website. Now they can create actual accounts for web hosting.

Here there is no need to re-verify the email address again and again as at the time of profile creation it was done.

And there is a client cPanel REMOTE login button in my website. ---

4 minutes ago, NamVr said:

I have tried to install WHMCS too with a trial given by my friend, but it is too not working.

Actually WHMCS is not fully compatible with MOFH. Such things like the cpanel login button won't work. 

3 minutes ago, NamVr said:

They get a profile on my website. Now they can create actual accounts for web hosting.

There is no ready/published, fully working system for mofh. You can only create one by yourself by coding it from scratch using the api. 

Let me know it that helps! 

Dimitris

6 minutes ago, NamVr said:

I am ready to code. Please describe what environment is needed, which languages and all to get started.

You must code it with object oriented php. You need to know how to run the mofh-client package with composer and then create your client area. I'm not that experienced tho so I can't tell you something further. 

Hope that this helped, 

Dimitris

If you dont know any object oriented php don't start creating anything. Try to first find courses or videos to learn and then bother with this process. As Hans(owner of infinity free) writes in mofh-client's description:

IMPORTANT: THIS LIBRARY IS AIMED AT EXPERIENCED PHP DEVELOPERS. Experience with object-oriented PHP and Composer is required. If you can't use oo-PHP and Composer, don't bother with this library.

5 minutes ago, NamVr said:

Ohk so what exactly I should do right now?

I am curious to know

You can maybe improve the design of your website (what's the URL btw?). Make a better signup and login page maybe? 

6 minutes ago, NamVr said:

Well will you tell me how these projects works?

I've tried project burger before but I didnt make it to connect it with my website so I abandoned it. Im not sure about the uiisc.com. Haven't used it before

On 7/7/2020 at 11:03 PM, NamVr said:

I have installed Project Burger on: [REDACTED]

Project burger was not released yet. @ranakhas left working on it yet due to studies.

On 7/7/2020 at 11:03 PM, NamVr said:

I have installed WHMCS on: [REDACTED]

To make whmcs work you will need to properly configure it with whm api and no one will here help you with its configuration until you will have a legit license for it.

Edited by 360
Links removed upon request.

16 hours ago, NamVr said:

Hello guys!

I am very much puzzled now. Nothing is working.

What kind of "trial" did your friend give you? WHMCS does not have a trial version afaik, and you are probably using a nulled version.

Just like @Aqib already said, unless you have a legit version we will not be able to support you here.

16 hours ago, NamVr said:

Also tried these projects:

https://github.com/uiisc/uiisc.com

Both tried and connected with database but they get ends in errors and not doing what I want.

UIISC doesn't seem like a clientarea to me, the login page on their main website is a form that sends the data to vPanel. I hadn't noticed it had an admin panel when I had last checked it, but I'm not sure if you could customize specific pages of the admin panel for client use (and make sure they do not have admin access in the process).

Hello everyone,

Yes I confirmed with my friend that I am not using a legit version BUT

I am sure I am going to buy a license only if it works according to me. Once I do all the configuration and myself try up one test account from scratch, I think there is no use to buy WHMCS, then it will be a waste of money. Also MOFH article is outdated and it doesn't work anymore with 7+ versions.

I really appreciate your interest in this forum topic.

15 hours ago, NamVr said:

Hello everyone,

Yes I confirmed with my friend that I am not using a legit version BUT

I am sure I am going to buy a license only if it works according to me. Once I do all the configuration and myself try up one test account from scratch, I think there is no use to buy WHMCS, then it will be a waste of money. Also MOFH article is outdated and it doesn't work anymore with 7+ versions.

I really appreciate your interest in this forum topic.

I understand what you mean, but unfortunately not only are we not allowed and won't help you when you are using a nulled version, but using it is grounds for account suspension/termination.