[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

when the acc is once upgraded, can we move back to the free hosting?

unm

Hello,

I have a question about upgrading the plan. Now my site has hit the daily limit, but it will be like this for only a few weeks. If I upgrade my plan to be a premium one, after some months can I transfer my account back to a free hosting option as before?

Thank you

1 hour ago, unm said:

Hello,

I have a question about upgrading the plan. Now my site has hit the daily limit, but it will be like this for only a few weeks. If I upgrade my plan to be a premium one, after some months can I transfer my account back to a free hosting option as before?

Thank you

If you upgrade to premium hosting for few months and than want to return to free hosting then sure you can you just have to migrate your data
(Don't know whether iFastNet will handle that for you or not when you will decide to migrate to free hosting but you can always manually migrate back to free one)

You can always get support at https://support.ifastnet.com/

Edited by Aqib

42 minutes ago, Aqib said:

If you upgrade to premium hosting for few months and than want to return to free hosting then sure you can you just have to migrate your data
(Don't know whether iFastNet will handle that for you or not when you will decide to migrate to free hosting but you can always manually migrate back to free one)

You can always get support at https://support.ifastnet.com/

Thank you :)

4 hours ago, unm said:

Hello,

Thank you

hmm How do you know that it's only few a few months? I mean like you can't really predict when your sites dies it can just keep blowing up too.

19 hours ago, unm said:

Thank you :)

No Problem

17 hours ago, typicalGtaTG said:

hmm How do you know that it's only few a few months? I mean like you can't really predict when your sites dies it can just keep blowing up too.

@typicalGtaTG is right. You can't predict that and I think you will need a premium hosting if you are concerned about the uptime of your site with heavy traffic.

Edited by Aqib