[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

how to change cpanel template for reseller cp

duckhost.ml

1 hour ago, TinkerMan said:

@Anyx , please do it, I want User52 to eat a hat (Will be fun to watch)

And yes, I would pick number two. In fact, as soon as I say that the hosting company in #2 is called “example web hosting” I would leave. 

it will not have already written example hosting there if you use it

9 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Anyx , please do it, I want User52 to eat a hat (Will be fun to watch)

I hope you don't think I literally meant I will eat a hat lol. It's an idom XD.

User52

It's User51 ;)

In fact, as soon as I say that the hosting company in #2 is called “example web hosting” I would leave

Well I didn't want to promote any hosting so I replaced the name with example, but I realize I also just promoted AeonFree 😆.

Anyway, the "example" website is booomhost.com. I found it on some old, shady website.

14 hours ago, BastelPichi said:

Which is actually untrue. If the service you offer is unique, people don't care. Ever looked at aw***space webhosting (google it) or namesilo? The homepage modern, the panel quite old.

For mobile users: vPanel is unresponsible as hell nomatter what.

Lol actually I am of your opinion, I just cant see "wrong" arguments \xD...

you're right i used aw***space once it's really old

Edited by duckhost.ml

18 hours ago, BastelPichi said:

Add a backslash \ before the emoji, then it doesnt get converted. However the \ is still shown... Still havent found a escape charcater for this forum \xD

There are some workarounds like adding it as a URL. I made it link to :P, which on posting converted to link to this page. Demonstration:

:P

As you may also be able to see, adding a comma or a dot next to an emoji, really any symbol will keep it in plaintext form. You could use a Unicode invisible character to keep it in that form, like this:

xD⁠⁠⁠

Not all characters will work, I used the Word Joiner (U+2060) in this example. I had previously used Character Tabulation (U+0009), which did not work.

This is of course, as mentioned, just a workaround. I'm not sure if there is an escape character available; a quick Google search for the forum software produced no results.

Edited by Anyx
Former workarounds did not work correctly. Updated.

On 8/15/2022 at 12:21 PM, BastelPichi said:

Which is actually untrue. If the service you offer is unique, people don't care. Ever looked at aw***space webhosting (google it) or namesilo? The homepage modern, the panel quite old.

Fair enough, although NameSilo is working on modernizing a bit.

But, if you have the choice between modern and easy-to-use interface, why choose the old one?

On 8/16/2022 at 6:25 AM, Anyx said:

As you may also be able to see, adding a comma or a dot next to an emoji, really any symbol will keep it in plaintext form. You could use a Unicode invisible character to keep it in that form, like this:

xD⁠⁠⁠

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind :)⁠⁠⁠

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 12:10 AM, Anyx said:

An interesting idea that's also come to me, in my tries to bring Jupiter to vPanel it didn't function properly, but since it is a different theme that should be expected. I may try and I'm open to help and suggestions, but I wouldn't like iFastNet to update to the Jupiter theme yet; Paper Lantern at least has its variations, and Jupiter is still a little young, but give it time I hope it will also support styling and/or customization options.

A small preview (it's still in the works, so don't judge too harshly :D):⁠vPanel Jupiter

Next challenge: Making Retro responsive (will probably never happen... unless?)

Edited by Anyx
Update URL

2 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Looks really good!

Personally, I am not a fan of the icons, but I know that's how the theme you are copying looks.

Thank you!

Not a huge fan of them, or Jupiter's, either, however it is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Perhaps I could give an option to use the old icons, most of them still work correctly with the new theme but some are broken, so I'm unsure. Don't know how I'd go about implementing that, but it's something I can consider.

7 hours ago, Anyx said:
On 8/7/2022 at 5:10 PM, Anyx said:

An interesting idea that's also come to me, in my tries to bring Jupiter to vPanel it didn't function properly, but since it is a different theme that should be expected. I may try and I'm open to help and suggestions, but I wouldn't like iFastNet to update to the Jupiter theme yet; Paper Lantern at least has its variations, and Jupiter is still a little young, but give it time I hope it will also support styling and/or customization options.

A small preview (it's still in the works, so don't judge too harshly :D):⁠vPanel Jupiter

Next challenge: Making Retro responsive (will probably never happen... unless?)

Ooh, looking great!

Would it be possible to move the account and log out button to the top right, and have the Tools and Upgrade buttons on the left menu?

I never attempted to customize VistaPanel myself so I have no clue what it's like, sorry if what I'm asking for is really hard or not even possible lol

Either way, I love it and I'm glad you can now modernize VistaPanel a bit with Jupiter! Thank you for your hard work :).