•  1 FTP Account
  •  400 MySQL Databases
  •  PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0
  •  MySQL 5.6
  •  Apache 2.4 with .htaccess
  •  Linux 3.2
  •  Free Sub Domain Name
  •  50,000 Daily Hits

The first one is wrong, the second one is wrong, the PHP version one is wrong. 

The “no ads on your website” image is missing

The purple squiggle under “Why choose us” is blocking text. 

19 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

Good:

You have an SSL cert

You have a Client area

Bad:

The PHP version is still wrong

Disk Space and Bandwith are still wrong

YOU COPIED FROM INFINITYFREE 😡

Brother what I can copy? all aeonfree, infinityfree are child of byet

All has similar features what differ infinityfree they have their own ssl management system which their own can't copy other things not needed to copy all features are pretty much same.

1. ONLY PHP 7.4 is available. NO OTHERS. 

2. Strange and Bandwidth are NOT unlimited. What you are seeing from the MOFH panel is what you can set, but NOT what the limits actually are. Stating unlimited bandwidth and storage is false advertising. 

3. Do not link to others sites without permissions. Most people want the extra traffic, but some people don’t. 

4. The terms of service you are legally bound to with iFastNet state that you must advertise iFastNets paid plans, and mention iFastNet with a link somewhere on every page. Failure to do so may result in permanent suspension. 

5. It does not matter if InfinityFree/AnonFree use the same service. You cannot copy them or anyone else without explicit written permission. Failure to obtain permission is illegal, and may result in a DCMA or copyright lawsuit. 

42 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

1. ONLY PHP 7.4 is available. NO OTHERS. 

2. Strange and Bandwidth are NOT unlimited. What you are seeing from the MOFH panel is what you can set, but NOT what the limits actually are. Stating unlimited bandwidth and storage is false advertising. 

3. Do not link to others sites without permissions. Most people want the extra traffic, but some people don’t. 

4. The terms of service you are legally bound to with iFastNet state that you must advertise iFastNets paid plans, and mention iFastNet with a link somewhere on every page. Failure to do so may result in permanent suspension. 

5. It does not matter if InfinityFree/AnonFree use the same service. You cannot copy them or anyone else without explicit written permission. Failure to obtain permission is illegal, and may result in a DCMA or copyright lawsuit. 

Yes only php7.4 available PHP switch option maybe removed cause from more account settings PHP version page blank.

What you suggest about disk space and bandwidth, what I should write there? example space 5000 and bandwidth?

Ok I will remove links 

Changed mofh to IfastNet

Please suggest which I should remove ?

27 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

Its also nice that you have 2 different, paid domains too choose from, however I would remove the sites on these domains and simply add a redirect. (With the seperate register it may confuse Xera)

Yes brother, I didn't uploaded files to those domains i just redirected from cpanel .

Edited by HostBuddy

12 hours ago, HostBuddy said:

MOFH Material Template faq 

I will change those faq 

What to improve please help more

Oh no, yes, that's on me. I was planning on changing that FAQ for a long time but I keep postponing this. I'm so sorry :( 

I'll get on this ASAP.

On 10/5/2022 at 9:41 PM, TinkerMan said:

Afaik, storage and bandwidth are unmetered.
Limits like daily visits, CPU usage etc. makes them bandwidth usage limited.
About storage limit, you are not allowed to make a file hosting website, which means no unwanted files can be uploaded and files greater than 10 MB can't be uploaded.

But these are some other limits, they do make free hosting limited but they don't make storage and bandwidth limits limited. So, that can't be an issue.

(I haven't used MOFH from a long time so aren't aware of any new limits imposed (if imposed) but after checking out their website, they still claim to provide unmetered storage and bandwidth.)

On 10/5/2022 at 9:41 PM, TinkerMan said:

Do not link to others sites without permissions. Most people want the extra traffic, but some people don’t. 

If some people don't want the traffic than they can make it private by adding authorization system or something. If there is a website publicly available, then I don't think taking permission from the author of that site for just linking to it matters.

On 10/6/2022 at 1:48 AM, HostBuddy said:

My fav icon is from my previous logo should I change that or leave it as it is ?

You should, that icon is to represent your website. So, if you have a new logo then you should replace your old fav icon with new one.

1 hour ago, BastelPichi said:

Well if a crappy, data breached website links you, that prolly gonna reflect bad on you (not to mention CEO by e.g Google).

Asuming you mean SEO. And that is false. Google won't punish you for bad sites linking to you, they will only punish if you link to a bad site. 

I apologize to everyone if anyone got hurt because of my behavior and thank you for helping me to build better website.

● Changed space to 5gb and bandwidth  to 100gb as per mofh website 

● I will change fav icon asap

● Changed two faq and will change the whole faqs soon

● Changed free ssl links

Edited by HostBuddy

On 10/7/2022 at 10:14 PM, BastelPichi said:

Well if a crappy, data breached website links you, that prolly gonna reflect bad on you (not to mention CEO by e.g Google).

Well, then what can you do in it?
I don't think you can do anything to get that link removed, right?

I am not much into SEO, but what if the competitors of a company links to their website from malicious website? Should it hurt the rank of that website in search?

On 10/7/2022 at 10:14 PM, BastelPichi said:

Its always better to ask, the worst thing that can happen is getting ignored - or a no.

Yes, and after that no if someone link to that website, the owner of that website can't do anything to remove that link.

My point is if a website is not meant for public to visit then authorization system must be implemented on it. (If not a proper authorization system, then authorization header will do the job, even allowing only specific IP address will help) else there is no way that it can be kept private, because it is internet, you made a tool, you made it live on forums, someone most probably will link to it, in their blogs, on their websites etc.

Edited by Aqib

2 hours ago, Aqib said:

but what if the competitors of a company links to their website from malicious website? Should it hurt the rank of that website in search?

Nope. Let me explain the reasoning behind this. 

Let's say I am making a MOFH reseller host (I am, which makes this imaginary situation more realistic), and when I am done, I publish it live. But I realize that you are getting g more new customers then I am, because you are higher in the rankings! So using the logic you proposed, I could find hundreds of malicious sites, and get each one to link to you, dropping your ranking. 

If the above was possible, companies would create additional websites, purposfully get them flagged as malicious, then use them to link to their competitors and drop their rating. 

You can see why this wouldn't work :)

18 hours ago, BastelPichi said:

It is made for public. However, some people still don't like to be linked.

@Aqib's argument still stands though; there's nothing you can do about it except restricting access, which makes it not public. If a site is made for the public, there should be no problem with members of the public linking to it. It is one thing if they use your (user)name, in which I will agree that doing that without your permission is not okay, however linking to your, or any publicly available site, is not something wrong; sure, it'd be nice to ask, however it isn't required. You can argue that as the author of the tool and website you'd like to be asked first, and that's okay, but you can't really enforce it without restricting access.

For example if I make Free Hosting XYZ, and name that I used this super duper system called imaginiryHostingSystem, and then suffer a major databreach, its going to put negative influence on ImginaryHostingSystem.

This argument is invalid because it talks about using a hosting system; of course a hosting system will suffer some negative influence if someone suffers a data breach, but that depends on whether the hosting system was to blame (contained a vulnerability that was exploited), or if Free Hosting XYZ was at fault (for example, a security-conscious admin with the impenetrable password of 123abc). Your website is an SSL creation tool; it is:

1. an external tool
  2. a tool that has little to nothing to do with the way Free Hosting XYZ operates

If Free Hosting XYZ suffers from a data breach, is there anyone that would think "oh no, that SSL tool is super insecure and it's causing data breaches!"? Maybe someone that has no idea what SSL certificates are or someone that believes that a tool generating a certificate for you to enter in your panel can somehow affect the reseller and result in data being leaked, in this case someone that has no idea how the tool works. Most people know about the way they work however, and the SSL certificate generator would not be blamed at all. In such cases, the ones to get blamed will of course be the administrators of the hosting, and the hosting system of their choice if the attacker reveals they exploited a vulnerability in it (or the hosting owners reveal that to the public).

Maybe a bit off: If a company sends you coupons via mail, theyre (soemtimes) going to be the same for e.g. your nabours. However you still aren't allowed to share that code online.

It is off, as those coupons are meant to be private and not public (regardless of whether the company sends the same codes to others), but Aqib's point still stands there; you're not allowed to share them, but if the company sends the same coupon codes to everyone, it's almost impossible to find and take action on the person that published them.

On 10/9/2022 at 4:26 PM, TinkerMan said:

So using the logic you proposed, I could find hundreds of malicious sites, and get each one to link to you, dropping your ranking. 

If the above was possible, companies would create additional websites, purposfully get them flagged as malicious, then use them to link to their competitors and drop their rating. 

Exactly! While it could get some people suspicious that your site is linked to those activities, they can always ask (and you can always clarify), and it shouldn't affect your SEO at all.

17 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

As said, I cant enforce, but Id be nice to ask.

Yeah, I agree on that. I believe it was overlooked in this case because you don't mention it anywhere in your post, so one could assume you're okay with it being linked as it's a public tool. You may wish to reflect that in here:

18 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

Also lets just turn this arround: better ask me, otherwise I \*may* leak client data and thats gonna put negative influence on both of us jkjk

Now you've sparked my curiosity; does your privacy policy clearly mention what type of data are collected and stored when using your tool? xD⁠  

22 hours ago, Volia said:

I don't see why you're linking to this site for the free SSL. It won't work on free hosting. Use @BastelPichi's website instead. It's the best way around getting a working and trusted SSL on free hosting. Check it out at https://ssl.pichisdns.com/.

lol; See the posts above on why that was changed (although BastelPichi allows linking to it, so I'd recommend you add it back or find another suited tool @HostBuddy)

The tool can work, however for it to work you'd need TXT in Free Hosting, another tool of @BastelPichi's... which defeats the purpose of linking to a different site all together.

Edited by Anyx