[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Default Template Responsiveness

Vawiz

Hello,

I am using template 12 default on my reseller hosting site. I've just noticed it's not responsive to mobile devices. Kindly is there a code i can instert or use and improve its responsiveness. 

Smaller screens

You can check the current appearance by clicking here

Thanks!

Edited by Vawiz

6 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

You would have to write a script to generate the CSR code when the certificate is created, and another script to put the certificate in the control panel. 

any shortcut? where i can copy and paste....and do some small editing?

For the CSR thing, just copy the code from the CSR tool into the SSL creator tool, and make a few small adjustments so the input goes to the CSR tool, and output from that does to the SSL creator tool  

For the script to install the ssl automatically, everyone who has code that does this is probably not going to share it for free as it was not easy to develop.

49 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

For the CSR thing, just copy the code from the CSR tool into the SSL creator tool, and make a few small adjustments so the input goes to the CSR tool, and output from that does to the SSL creator tool  

For the script to install the ssl automatically, everyone who has code that does this is probably not going to share it for free as it was not easy to develop.

how much are you charging then

For which part? Just the SSL generator, installer, or both?

Do you just want the code, or do you want installation too? And would you rather have just the code/install, or also support for it when something changes with the panel and it needs to be updated?

You can DM me if you are actually interested in paying for code and optionally service. 

2 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

For which part? Just the SSL generator, installer, or both?

Do you just want the code, or do you want installation too? And would you rather have just the code/install, or also support for it when something changes with the panel and it needs to be updated?

You can DM me if you are actually interested in paying for code and optionally service. 

Okay.