[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Can't log in to MOFH Panel

Hello everyone,

I wanted to bring to your attention an issue I'm having with logging into my MyOwnFreeHost account. Up until today, everything was running smoothly. However, when attempting to log in via panel.myownfreehost.net, I'm encountering a persistent problem.

After entering my login credentials, the page simply reloads, presenting me with the same login interface repeatedly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
John M

PS: I also tried resetting my password, but this didn't help.

UPDATE: I contacted support and they sent me a new password.

Edited by cufiy
Follow up

13 minutes ago, cufiy said:

Hello everyone,

I wanted to bring to your attention an issue I'm having with logging into my MyOwnFreeHost account. Up until today, everything was running smoothly. However, when attempting to log in via panel.myownfreehost.net, I'm encountering a persistent problem.

After entering my login credentials, the page simply reloads, presenting me with the same login interface repeatedly.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter promptly. Please let me know if you require any additional information from my end to expedite the process.

Best regards,
John M

Please dont use AI 🙃

The login works fine for me.

Getting an reload usually means your password/username is wrong. Are you sure you have entered everything correctly and have selected administrator (not supporter)? If that doesnt help create a support ticket at https://support.ifastnet.com

Make sure you don’t have caps lock on, changed keyboard layout, etc. try a different device and see if that changes anything. 

If not, please contact iFastNet support, nobody here can help you with that. 

14 hours ago, cufiy said:

Hello everyone,

Best regards,
John M

How did you even reset your password yourself on the mofh panel?

19 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

That’s not the same password that is used for the Admin panel, they are different. You can’t reset the admin panel password unless you are logged into the admin panel. 

Or by messaging support. But I think we found the issue here.