[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Please review Hospedagem-Gratis.Com

• Wolfnight23 changed the title to Please review Hospedagem-Gratis.Com

What forum software are you using?

Also, after further examination, I noticed this:

PAID AFFILIATE PLANS CONNECTIONS OF "Hospedagem-gratis.Com"
The Hospedagem-Gratis.Com website uses the ifastnet free plan service and displays links to paid hosting plans for ehost in all visible links on the website.

That is NOT a part of iFastNet, that I am aware of.

You must use iFastNet Premium plans, if running MyOwnFreeHost.

This is not true

iFastNet does not have additional measures for threat presentation, as far as I am aware of.

Regular backups is 100% not true, both free and paid.

"Advanced" is also a pretty subjective word

j619na8u.jpg

These are not true too:

j9ffynwt.jpg

You also have some fake stats on the page

You also have some fake testimonials 

This page isn't working

https://hospedagem-gratis.com/blog/como-criar-uma-loja-online-gratis

Your SSL Guide isn't specifically for your hosting

And, why are you redirecting to your Client panel registration for the premium plans? You are not the one offering them

Edited by SpookyKipper

14 hours ago, Burke Knight said:

You only have to link iFastNet visible and may not remove adverts in the cPanel. Anything else is fine, including additionally advertising other hosts.

However as far as im aware, you need to have such link visibly on your homepage, which there isnt any.

I dont think thats what you mean anyways, but its okay to use MOFH with your account beeing free.

7 hours ago, BastelPichi said:

Anything else is fine, including additionally advertising other hosts.

As far as I recall, to have MOFH and have it posted about on the forum here, you need to have iFastNet premium, not competing hosts.

Also, nulled scripts, such as forum scripts, are not allowed.

20 hours ago, Burke Knight said:

As far as I recall, to have MOFH and have it posted about on the forum here, you need to have iFastNet premium, not competing hosts.

You absolutely dont need iFastNet Premium. As the name MyOwnFreeHost suggests. Inifnityfree also hosts their homepage on another host.

Burke Knight
This post was recognized by Burke Knight!

"It's nice when people can actually READ what is said. :)"

Anyx was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 10 points.

18 hours ago, BastelPichi said:

You absolutely dont need iFastNet Premium. As the name MyOwnFreeHost suggests. Inifnityfree also hosts their homepage on another host.

You're talking about two different things. @Burke Knight is mentioning a restriction on which you'd need to have only iFastNet's premium plans on your website to be able to advertise your MyOwnFreeHost company on the forum, not one where you'd need to host your website with iFastNet.

Perhaps such a restriction existed in the past, I'm not aware of any such rule since I've joined, but we can always ask if we want to be 100% sure, either Burke asking the admins, or us asking support.

8 hours ago, Anyx said:

You're talking about two different things. @Burke Knight is mentioning a restriction on which you'd need to have only iFastNet's premium plans on your website to be able to advertise your MyOwnFreeHost company on the forum, not one where you'd need to host your website with iFastNet.

Thats why I said this:

On 3/13/2024 at 3:45 PM, BastelPichi said:

I dont think thats what you mean anyways, but its okay to use MOFH with your account beeing free.

BKs Statement is very unclear here. If you were to give someone the statement "To have MOFH, you need to have

iFastNet Premium", they wouldnt be able to tell that its about ads on the homepage, not owning an hosting plan.

On 3/13/2024 at 5:47 PM, Burke Knight said:

I dont think I have to explain this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 7:26 PM, Burke Knight said:

Hello, yes im using ifastnet affiliate redirect. Where did u saw this "ehost"?

On 3/15/2024 at 5:52 AM, SpookyKipper said:

More reviews!

1. SSL requires CSR?

2. This design is absolute horrible (dark header with a light body?)

g9y6y011.png

What you suggest?

1 hour ago, Wolfnight23 said:

Hello, yes im using ifastnet affiliate redirect. Where did u saw this "ehost"?

You know very well where I got it. Do not play dumb. Not only have you removed any wording that stated "ehost" but you also changed your forum software after I commented on nulled scripts. Your hosting premium plans go to your own signup page, not affiliate links.

Also, you have the ability to multi-quote on the forum here, so you do not need to double post at the same time. Yes, it's a feature that's new to some people, and not all forums can do it, so no worries, just remember that you can also highlight text, and it'll pop up a little button to quote the selected text.

10 minutes ago, Burke Knight said:

You know very well where I got it. Do not play dumb. Not only have you removed any wording that stated "ehost" but you also changed your forum software after I commented on nulled scripts. Your hosting premium plans go to your own signup page, not affiliate links.

Also, you have the ability to multi-quote on the forum here, so you do not need to double post at the same time. Yes, it's a feature that's new to some people, and not all forums can do it, so no worries, just remember that you can also highlight text, and it'll pop up a little button to quote the selected text.

Im not playing dumb...

The premium go to the register, its true. And inside of the panel you have a button to go in ifastnet premium...

image.thumb.png.90cfd9c441996a3e6b216f950f792d13.png
About nulled script, i just use "Flarum" from start is that no allowed? Is that nulled?

Before making any accusation, get to the bottom of the matter and base yourself on reliable information...

8 minutes ago, Wolfnight23 said:

Before making any accusation, get to the bottom of the matter and base yourself on reliable information...

These are definitely incorrect information & you are false advertising

fcy3tcji.png

9 minutes ago, Wolfnight23 said:

The premium go to the register, its true

It makes no sense to do that, you earn less because you added an extra useless steps for people who are interested in Premium Hosting. 

These are incorrect info about Free Hosting:

5j3758yz.png

These are not true too (I mentioned these before, and you show no signs of changing it):

4uzzwe95.png

These reviews look fake as well:

ts6zv7cs.png

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, SpookyKipper said:

These are definitely incorrect information & you are false advertising

fcy3tcji.png

It makes no sense to do that, you earn less because you added an extra useless steps for people who are interested in Premium Hosting. 

These are incorrect info about Free Hosting:

5j3758yz.png

These are not true too (I mentioned these before, and you show no signs of changing it):

4uzzwe95.png

These reviews look fake as well:

ts6zv7cs.png

Yes i will fix this kind of information. 
Cant make sense for you add extra steps, but make for me...
But i dont use any external refer for other campanys, and im not using any nulled software...

Edited by Wolfnight23

24 minutes ago, Wolfnight23 said:

About nulled script, i just use "Flarum" from start is that no allowed? Is that nulled?

1. If the forum software does not specifically state that you can remove the copyright, that is against their ToS.

2. The forum you had before, when I had first asked, is not one that you can do that with. They require the copyright to remain. Failure to do so, results in it being nulled. As does have a pirated copy of a paid software.

3. That was what I was trying to do, but you seemed to have confirmed my suspicion when you changed the forum software.

Your host does need some work on it, as stated above. However, I for one would recommend adding translations for some other languages, like English, which is very widely used online. It might also help with your SEO. 😀

2 minutes ago, Burke Knight said:

1. If the forum software does not specifically state that you can remove the copyright, that is against their ToS.

2. The forum you had before, when I had first asked, is not one that you can do that with. They require the copyright to remain. Failure to do so, results in it being nulled. As does have a pirated copy of a paid software.

3. That was what I was trying to do, but you seemed to have confirmed my suspicion when you changed the forum software.

Your host does need some work on it, as stated above. However, I for one would recommend adding translations for some other languages, like English, which is very widely used online. It might also help with your SEO. 😀

I dont remember to change the forum software, but thank you for the others suggests. :) 

7 minutes ago, Wolfnight23 said:

thank you for the others suggests.

With most search engines, having the site show in English results, means a lot more views, I've noticed.

Good luck with that, though, as making multi-languages can be tedious work.