Created a subdomain but when i visit the link of my subdomain the page is blank ! why ?

5 minutes ago, asserter said:

Hello,
I created a subdomain and uploaded the files for my website but when i visit the subdomain i get a blank page why is that ? is my subdomain active ?

Hey, there so sorry to hear, that do you mind sharing your subdomain so maybe i can see if anything comes up on my, end might be cache related

Best Regards

AHost

2 minutes ago, AHost said:

Looks like a blank .php, .html page, did you upload your script right?

yes i uploaded my index file to htdocs of the subdomain created in the home directory, they are the same files except they have a different database

Edited by asserter
1 minute ago, AHost said:

Yea, i do see that, for the subdomain what kind of files did you upload?

i uploaded .css, .js, .php files if you mean the type.
I had a domain once for which i had to modify the home directory for its subdomain, do i have to do that here ?

Edited by asserter
2 minutes ago, AHost said:

I'm not really sure since i don't have access to your account information, please open a support ticket at https://support.ifastnet.com or Support Tickets in your VistaPanel once that is done, they might be able to help more then i can no guarantee though 

ok i see i am still learning around here, so thanks a lot for your guidance :)

7 minutes ago, AHost said:

I see you were able to get it work, is that correct?

yes it worked now, it seems i had an include directory error which i did not notice when i created a new file even though i enabled in the script my error reporting

7 hours ago, asserter said:

yes it worked now, it seems i had an include directory error which i did not notice when i created a new file even though i enabled in the script my error reporting

I suggest sslforfree