[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Check out "novus"

axon

On 9/14/2022 at 11:45 AM, Agent Death said:

the most urgent of the issues you didn't put the "powered by ifastnet" part on the site

I did put allot of times links that go to ifastnet's website, so I did included but secretly in a way that nobody will realize that its powered by MOFH/iFastNet

On 9/12/2022 at 5:36 PM, Wizacr said:

Where you placed the styling on your <form> tag shows

style="style=" display:flex; justify-content:center;""

It should be 

style="display:flex; justify-content:center;"

@axon please change this, this is the only step needed for the form to appear correctly centered.

Right now your forum appears to be broken, so you should probably fix that.

On 9/17/2022 at 9:22 AM, axon said:

I did included but secretly in a way that nobody will realize that its powered by MOFH/iFastNet

I find that hard to believe considering your terms link to a PDF of iFastNet's terms, and your privacy policy is a txt that, once again, is iFastNet Ltd's.

Of course, linking to the iFastNet terms/privacy is not bad, since they're the ones controlling the infrastructure, however as a feature suggestion I'd ask you to make an HTML page for the privacy or link to a PDF/iFastNet's site, keeping it consistent, and likewise with the terms.

On 9/9/2022 at 8:03 PM, axon said:

I invite you to..

alogo_q.png

novus is a free hosting service (like 99% of the hosters here) with well nothing in special than a home page that took me almost an hour to make using bootstrap and js!

You can check out novus at https://novushost.ml and tell me what do you think about it!

You can also join our discord server (https://discord.gg/tyyqfGrh9c)! (not fully done yet)

Well thats all!

Hello! I've noticed problem with forum, when entering it you get MyBB SQL problem, please, delete the link to the forum or fix it.

On 9/25/2022 at 5:46 AM, Ultimate Host said:

ello! I've noticed problem with forum, when entering it you get MyBB SQL problem, please, delete the link to the forum or fix it.

Done!

On 9/17/2022 at 1:29 AM, Chronos said:

It's not supposed to be a secret that you're under iFastNet. It's a must-do, as per the TOS.

On 9/18/2022 at 7:21 AM, Anyx said:

Where you placed the styling on your <form> tag shows

style="style=" display:flex; justify-content:center;""

It should be 

style="display:flex; justify-content:center;"

On 9/18/2022 at 7:21 AM, Anyx said:

@axon please change this, this is the only step needed for the form to appear correctly centered.

Thanks so much! Done

On 9/17/2022 at 1:29 AM, Chronos said:

It's not supposed to be a secret that you're under iFastNet. It's a must-do, as per the TOS.

Ok im sorry il add a text redirecting to ifastnet

Also im sorry for being offline and inactive, i was busy with real life stuff lol

7 minutes ago, axon said:

Ok im sorry il add a text redirecting to ifastnet

Nice! The new link you added to iFastNet doesn't have your affiliate code like the others do, you may wish to change that.

7 minutes ago, axon said:

Also im sorry for being offline and inactive, i was busy with real life stuff lol

No worries!