[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

On 10/9/2022 at 6:26 PM, TinkerMan said:

Nope. Let me explain the reasoning behind this. 

Let's say I am making a MOFH reseller host (I am, which makes this imaginary situation more realistic), and when I am done, I publish it live. But I realize that you are getting g more new customers then I am, because you are higher in the rankings! So using the logic you proposed, I could find hundreds of malicious sites, and get each one to link to you, dropping your ranking. 

If the above was possible, companies would create additional websites, purposfully get them flagged as malicious, then use them to link to their competitors and drop their rating. 

You can see why this wouldn't work :)

Same was my point

On 10/11/2022 at 5:15 PM, Anyx said:

It is off, as those coupons are meant to be private and not public (regardless of whether the company sends the same codes to others), but Aqib's point still stands there; you're not allowed to share them, but if the company sends the same coupon codes to everyone, it's almost impossible to find and take action on the person that published them.

Yes, and one more point to add 

If the coupon code is generated only for specific users by company, then it is always limited to those users only, even if other get access to it they won't be able to use that coupon because of the server-side check performed. Major companies do that because they know that on internet everything is public so if they want to limit something to only group of people then proper server-side check must be performed.

On 10/11/2022 at 10:28 PM, BastelPichi said:

Also lets just turn this arround: better ask me, otherwise I \*may* leak client data and thats gonna put negative influence on both of us jkjk

lol, if it's third-party website than it's on client to whether trust that site or not.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, HostBuddy said:

adsense does not approve affiliate websites if that's true how my site supposed to earn money? Is there any alternative to adsense please let me know.

Really? MOFH put Adsense into there Advertising Guide, and InfinityFree has Adsense too. 

Although adsense declined my website but i think dont think because it's affiliated.

I haven't tried, but Carbon Ads looks cool

14 hours ago, HostBuddy said:

adsense does not approve affiliate websites

Actually, your reseller hosting website is not considered as an affiliate website. The term "affiliate website" referred to those who do affiliate marketing like posting products with affiliate links to other stores, but here you are the one providing free services (doesn't matter whether you are reseller of ifastnet or any company).

I also got my website approved once, attached with MOFH.

14 hours ago, HostBuddy said:

Is there any alternative to adsense please let me know.

You can find many alternatives on google by searching "Adsense Alternatives"

Just now, BastelPichi said:

Maybe a demo works too? Or also adding a big knowledge base button to the front page? Back when I tried it also got rejected, but then again I also have nothing on the page so

That advice would work if the review is done manually, but I believe the way TinkerMan put it means the check is performed by automated systems, in which case I don't think a demo or a big knowledge base button would do much.

2 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

As the review takes 2-3 days (or more, I dont recall), it should be done or at least reconsidered by a human.

What should be done is different than what is done, of course. According to Quora, it's a little bit of both, so perhaps you have a chance if a human manually checks the page and clicks the demo/sees the knowledge base.

• 2 months later...
On 2/17/2023 at 12:24 PM, HostBuddy said:

Please anyone tell me whats wrong happened to my site.

https://hostbuddy.xyz

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416 eh

the only byet site having issues

theres no way i have cookies or javascript disabled

you are using Cloudflare, why the byet antibot is still being triggered?

Edited by SpookyKipper

On 2/16/2023 at 10:24 PM, HostBuddy said:

Please anyone tell me whats wrong happened to my site.

https://hostbuddy.xyz

Your site comes up for me now, after hitting to deal with expired SSL:

This server could not prove that it is hostbuddy.xyz; its security certificate expired 71 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Saturday, February 18, 2023. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.