[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Review Death Hosting

Hello

Please review death hosting ((Again)(For the last time))

i have made a good number of changes to the main page and i will making more changes to the client and vpanel so I wish for any feedback you all are willing to give. (Before anyone asks i will not be updating to MOFH-R) (and I will customize the client and vpanel)

Links:

https://death-hosting.net
https://cpanel.death-hosting.net
https://client.death-hosting.net

The Fact That Every Single Word Is Capitalized Is Very Very Annoying And Very Hard To Read. 

And humans will naturally read it in a halting manner. I would personally go ALL CAPS or Normal case. 

On the about page, the hero section looks like it belongs to a different website, and the navigation bar glitches into a different color when you scroll. 

And why is the theme-color a forest-like green? I see no other green on your site. 

The blog page is empty (don’t have empty pages). 

Some gramatical errors in the footer and FAQ section. 

You did not replace the default Xera logo. It does not look like that client area belongs to you, but rather some other random service. 

On mobile, the hero text directly covers the hero image. You need to move or remove the image on mobile. 

There is more, but I’ll let you start with that :)

5 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

The Fact That Every Single Word Is Capitalized Is Very Very Annoying And Very Hard To Read. 

And humans will naturally read it in a halting manner. I would personally go ALL CAPS or Normal case. 

On the about page, the hero section looks like it belongs to a different website, and the navigation bar glitches into a different color when you scroll. 

And why is the theme-color a forest-like green? I see no other green on your site. 

You did not replace the default Xera logo. It does not look like that client area belongs to you, but rather some other random service. 

On mobile, the hero text directly covers the hero image. You need to move or remove the image on mobile. 

ill start on the said errors

4 hours ago, Burke Knight said:

How about the most obvious turn-off?

The name/domain.

Who in their right mind would want to get hosting with "dead" in the name?

"Oh wow! My site about whatever has death-hosting at the end! Isn't that freaking awesome?"

Note the sarcasm in that.

i mean if i wanted to ask 40,000+ people i can

6 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

about 75% of that has been changed now

1. You may want to remove the email address from the footer, and make a contact form, or your own support ticket system link instead. Spam bots look for email addresses that are publicly posted.

2. Are you using the built in support system?

3. A community forum would also be a nice thing to have.