[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

How do I remove unwanted features like webmail in mofh which says email on free hosting is depriciated

2 hours ago, syed hasnat ali said:

I couldn't get some muxh info from that link, is there a readymade script have? just like infinityfreeCpanel

This is what you're looking for: https://github.com/WybeNetwork/VistaPanel-Customizations/tree/master/element-changer

Element Changer is part of the VistaPanel Customization project. Please read the included Readme as it should provide all the necessary details thanks to @Anyx.

2 hours ago, syed hasnat ali said:

is there a readymade script have? just like infinityfreeCpanel

Yes! It's in infinityfreeCpanel then :v

On 7/2/2023 at 10:53 AM, PlanetCloud said:

This is what you're looking for: https://github.com/WybeNetwork/VistaPanel-Customizations/tree/master/element-changer

Element Changer is part of the VistaPanel Customization project. Please read the included Readme as it should provide all the necessary details thanks to @Anyx.

Yes! It's in infinityfreeCpanel then :v

I wish you much fun with DMCA then...

• 5 weeks later...

I'm late to this, but thank you for bringing this to my attention. The wording on the README might have been a bit confusing; I eliminated the first example which didn't include the code from our script (so shouldn't have been named "ready-to-use code"), and added an additional example with a ready-to-use code for removing all unwanted features.

• 4 weeks later...