[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

FTP

On 7/8/2023 at 6:21 PM, luluhoste said:

Bonjour

Comment personnaliser le FTP MonstaFTP ?

Changer les couleurs ? etc...

Merci

--- trad google---

Bonjour Comment personnaliser le FTP MonstaFTP ? Changer les couleurs ? etc... Merci

You cannot personalize MonstaFTP. You could buy your own license for MonstaFTP and install it on an seperate server, and then link that in vPanel, however that doesnt make alot of sence.

Please use english here, or provide an translated copy (that actually is translated).

1 hour ago, luluhoste said:

Peut on remplacer le FTP par défaut  ?

Pour ceci par exemple https://filegator.io/

--- trad google---

Can we replace the default FTP ?

For this example : https://filegator.io/

You can add a custom script that injects the custom FTP that you wanted. Just make sure it can be authenticated using HTTP parameters only.

This is what you'll need, with some other Javascript to take the account ID and password. Some creativity needed.

https://github.com/WybeNetwork/VistaPanel-Customizations/tree/master/element-changer

Je ne veut pas modifier le FTP par défaut, je veux entièrement le remplacer...

21 minutes ago, PlanetCloud said:

C'est ce dont vous aurez besoin, avec un autre Javascript pour prendre l'identifiant et le mot de passe du compte. Un peu de créativité nécessaire.

https://github.com/WybeNetwork/VistaPanel-Customizations/tree/master/element-changer

--- trad google---

I don't want to change the default FTP, I want to completely replace it...

21 minutes ago, PlanetCloud said:

This is what you'll need, with some other Javascript to take the account ID and password. Some creativity needed.

Just now, luluhoste said:

Je ne veut pas modifier le FTP par défaut, je veux entièrement le remplacer...

--- trad google---

I don't want to change the default FTP, I want to completely replace it...

Such an option is not available from the Reseller Control Panel. You cannot add/remove/modify any system files here. You do not have root access.

If you want to "replace" the FTP, you can do so by hosting an instance of Web FTP that you want to use on a separate server and writing JS code to take the user there instead. So you can remove the default FTP link and add your FTP system link instead. That way you technically have "completely replaced" the FTP system,

Rebonjour

1 : Comment SpookyKipper a modifier le FTP ? Les couleurs sont changer, etc... L'URL est persso, dans l'idée de ceci ex "https://ftp.spookihoste.com".

2 : a quoi sert ceci : ftp.domaine.tld, lien trouver dans le mail de MOFH a l'inscription...

--- trad google---

Hello again

1: How SpookyKipper modified the FTP ? The colors are changing, etc... The URL is personal, in the idea of this ex "https://ftp.spookihoste.com".

2: what is this for : ftp.domain.tld, link found in the email from MOFH when registering...

How SpookyKipper modified the FTP ? The colors are changing, etc...

Cloudflare, and some DNS and redirect tricks.

Basically, it is pointing the subdomain to the filemanager instance, then rerouting the files that control the images, colors, etc to ones hosted on your own server instead of on the filemanager server.

Alternatively, you could buy and install MonstaFTP on your own server.

filemanager.tinkerhost.net has it as well.

On 7/9/2023 at 12:21 AM, luluhoste said:

Bonjour

Comment personnaliser le FTP MonstaFTP ?

Changer les couleurs ? etc...

Merci

--- trad google---

Bonjour Comment personnaliser le FTP MonstaFTP ? Changer les couleurs ? etc... Merci

Install Monsta FTP on your webserver. but if you host Monsta FTP on your free hosting account. i think you will got suspended because i think Monsta FTP will use lot of CPU,RAM

@MeTooIDK oui !!!😭

vous avez eu raison...

Il y a 2 heures, MeTooIDK a dit :

i think you will got suspended because i think Monsta FTP will use lot of CPU,RAM

Edit : résolu

---trad google---

@MeTooIDK yes!!!😭

you were right...

Il y a 2 heures, MeTooIDK a dit :

i think you will got suspended because i think Monsta FTP will use lot of CPU,RAM

Edit : solved

Edited by luluhoste
résolu

On 7/17/2023 at 10:29 AM, luluhoste said:

How did you manage to have the client automatically connected to the FTP from the client panel ?

I read the documentation from Monsta. A quick google search should get you the relevant documents. 

On 7/17/2023 at 10:36 AM, luluhoste said:

and how did you customize the colors and the logo ?

Already told you. Please read my above post. If you have a specific question, I’ll be happy to help, but I’m not going to spoon-feed you the entire process without compensation. 

5 hours ago, luluhoste said:

What means :

On 7/17/2023 at 10:16 AM, TinkerMan said:

Cloudflare, and some DNS and redirect tricks.

I explained what I meant by that in the next paragraph. Please re-read it. (Then re-read my previous paragraph in this post. 

c'est quoi : "instance du gestionnaire de fichiers" ?

et que veut dire cela :

3 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

je serai heureux de vous aider, mais je ne vais pas vous nourrir à la cuillère tout le processus sans compensation.

---trad google---

what is "file manager instance" ?

and what does this mean :

4 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

I’ll be happy to help, but I’m not going to spoon-feed you the entire process without compensation.

16 minutes ago, luluhoste said:

what is "file manager instance" ?

https://filemanager.ai

17 minutes ago, luluhoste said:

what does this mean :

21 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

I’ll be happy to help, but I’m not going to spoon-feed you the entire process without compensation.

It means that I am not going to give you step-by-step instructions to the entire process if you don’t pay me (Or otherwise compensate me). 

However, myself and others here would be happy to answer specific questions 

On 7/17/2023 at 9:51 PM, luluhoste said:

2: what is this for : ftp.domain.tld, link found in the email from MOFH when registering...

It's the ftp server for your users to use, it's literally the same as ftpupload.net, but without a valid ssl since the ssl is only for ftpupload.net

Because of the SSL will not match on ftp.domain.tld, it is recommended to just use ftpupload.net

On 7/20/2023 at 6:31 PM, SpookyKipper said:

It's the ftp server for your users to use, it's literally the same as ftpupload.net, but without a valid ssl since the ssl is only for ftpupload.net

Because of the SSL will not match on ftp.domain.tld, it is recommended to just use ftpupload.net

you just need CloudFlare. CloudFlare is everything. btw can CloudFlare proxy FTP Port?

What does that mean :

Man, you’ve got to start reading the posts here and using Google. I don’t know about everyone else, but asking for clarification on things you can Google is quite frankly getting annoying. 

CloudFlare is a DDoS protection and CDN provider, and is recommended for all custom domains on free hosting. Site: Cloudflare.com

If you only have one domain on your MOFH account, you CANNOT use Cloudflare, and you MUST use byet namservers (This is because the domain is needed to provide your clients with subdomains when they signup, so it must be using byet namservers so those subdomains can resolve). 

Edited by TinkerMan