[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Is there a new free clientarea for MOFH that actually fully functional and working except MOFHY, GENERATEAREA & XERA

On 7/12/2023 at 1:40 AM, syed hasnat ali said:

Hello! I want just like infinityfree clientarea for MOFH, I tried xera, generatearea, mofhy+lite, but nothing actually worked fine. Is there a new free clientarea for MOFH that actually fully functional and working except MOFHY, GENERATEAREA & XERA

HostLift exists, but it's not exactly finished yet. a lot cleaner then those other panels and easier to understand.

2 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

Is it in active development?

Yes. If your on the Discord, @Supernova3339 has a thread dedicated to it. 

10 hours ago, Supernova3339 said:

a lot cleaner then those other panels and easier to understand.

I feel offended. Last time I viewed HL, all the links were for premium hosing feared (backups, mail, etc). And of course you like your own system best, you built it 😂. It did look good last time I saw it though. 

1 hour ago, luluhoste said:

ou est le lien de HostLift  ?

You missed the most important part of the post:

10 hours ago, Supernova3339 said:

it's not exactly finished yet

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 9:10 PM, TinkerMan said:
On 7/13/2023 at 11:03 AM, Supernova3339 said:

a lot cleaner then those other panels and easier to understand.

I feel offended

Unless you're planning to release your client area's source code to the public, you shouldn't. Supernova is referring to the open source solutions available at the time as indicated by the "those"; there would be no reason to say his solution is "easier to understand" from yours which you can not really understand as it's source is not available.

I'd argue that from the development method, it will probably be cleaner than the other panels (GA depends on Xera on which Mehtab himself has said the source code wasn't clean, part of why he created MOFH-R, and MOFHY is riddled with bugs and security flaws last time I checked), but I'm unsure if it's still in active development.

On 7/13/2023 at 9:10 PM, TinkerMan said:

And of course you like your own system best, you built it 😂.

That's true for everyone. If I create one, I'll make sure to say it's the best one in the planet. Or maybe in all of them. 😎

On 7/12/2023 at 2:40 PM, syed hasnat ali said:

Hello! I want just like infinityfree clientarea for MOFH, I tried xera, generatearea, mofhy+lite, but nothing actually worked fine. Is there a new free clientarea for MOFH that actually fully functional and working except MOFHY, GENERATEAREA & XERA

skill issue

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 5:05 PM, Anyx said:

Unless you're planning to release your client area's source code to the public, you shouldn't. Supernova is referring to the open source solutions available at the time as indicated by the "those"; there would be no reason to say his solution is "easier to understand" from yours which you can not really understand as it's source is not available.

I'd argue that from the development method, it will probably be cleaner than the other panels (GA depends on Xera on which Mehtab himself has said the source code wasn't clean, part of why he created MOFH-R, and MOFHY is riddled with bugs and security flaws last time I checked), but I'm unsure if it's still in active development.

That's true for everyone. If I create one, I'll make sure to say it's the best one in the planet. Or maybe in all of them. 😎

I can reassure you that HostLift is in active development. Not as active as most recent projects, but it will get released when I'm happy with it. 
The reason why I claim it's easier to understand is due to the structuring of my codebase. 

On 7/13/2023 at 1:10 PM, TinkerMan said:

Yes. If your on the Discord, @Supernova3339 has a thread dedicated to it. 

I feel offended. Last time I viewed HL, all the links were for premium hosing feared (backups, mail, etc). And of course you like your own system best, you built it 😂. It did look good last time I saw it though. 

You missed the most important part of the post:

those are placeholders as of now, I do plan to make them full features. Backup will be a feature that backups your website to your own S3 storage, email I'm not sure about yet, maybe a forwarder system. If you wish to see more, I am happy to attach screenshots of some of the current progress.