[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

captcha Generate Area

luluhoste

Bonjour

j'ai une petite erreur : comment la résoudre ?

J'ai cocher  la case activer le captcha (Hcaptcha), mais sans avoir rentrer la clef... du coups je suis bloquer et je ne peut plus me connecter ...

---tard google---

Good morning

I have a small error: how to solve it ?

I checked the box to activate the captcha (Hcaptcha), but without having entered the key... suddenly I am blocked and I can no longer connect ...

Please do not use hCaptcha it is so bad and hard to solve and you will just lose users.

--- 

Alright, anyways,

To disable it

Step 1:

Spoiler

I am the best, you have to admit it, but you don't have to say it out loud, just keep it in your heart.

Step 2: Go in to phpMyAdmin

Step 3: Find your DB

Step 4: go to the table is_recaptcha

Step 5: you see that little recaptcha_status thing? You know what to do.

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

I believe that all options except reCAPTCHA aren't fully functional.

Uh, no? They are functional, they just don’t work as well or as well-liked. 

Personally, I would use Cloudflare turnstile, but it never seems to allow me access, and I’m not going to bother figuring out why when googles solution works. 

1 hour ago, TinkerMan said:

Uh, no? They are functional, they just don’t work as well or as well-liked. 

Personally, I would use Cloudflare turnstile, but it never seems to allow me access, and I’m not going to bother figuring out why when googles solution works. 

The owner of Fluxum @Nick,told me that Chippy broke the turnstile thing, which will load crypto loot captcha if selected

Personally, I do not really trust Recaptcha a lot (in the security aspect)

If you failed a turnstile challenge, click the Cloudflare logo in the widget for like 5 times and you will get a QR Code containing a code which is probably some diagnostics like a ray id, not sure tho 

Edited by SpookyKipper

11 hours ago, luluhoste said:

Bonjour

j'ai une petite erreur : comment la résoudre ?

J'ai cocher  la case activer le captcha (Hcaptcha), mais sans avoir rentrer la clef... du coups je suis bloquer et je ne peut plus me connecter ...

---tard google---

Good morning

I have a small error: how to solve it ?

I checked the box to activate the captcha (Hcaptcha), but without having entered the key... suddenly I am blocked and I can no longer connect ...

You can login to PMA and edit setting to disable hCaptcha

Why don't you install it yourself or read the README and see? (Not sure if the README mentions it, but the code certainly has the answer). So many of your questions can be answered with a little bit of work on your end (Weather that be reading the README, installing the project, using Google, etc). Instead of wasting both your time (Posting, then waiting for a reply) and our time, why don't you just get them answered yourself?

If you ever decide to actually host some software and become a reseller that is actually successful and makes profit, you are going to have to put in some effort (probably quite a bit of it)

Edited by TinkerMan

19 hours ago, luluhoste said:

Is there a Cloudflare captcha in xera ?

Since Turnstile was added as an option in GenerateArea, it doesn't exist in Xera.

11 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Why don't you install it yourself or read the README and see?

While I agree in principle, @luluhoste seems to be a reseller that doesn't speak English much (since the posts are in French and then Google Translated), so I assume they may be worried about losing something in translation from the README and ask in the forum to double check. This could of course be solved by installing it in a local environment as you mentioned, although there might be installation issues (in which case it might be best to avoid using Xera after all 😂).

11 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

using Google

Doesn't really apply here as I don't think Google will provide accurate answers to MOFH-related questions. Could use the forum search to see if it's been asked before, however.

Il y a 2 heures, Anyx a dit :

Bien que je sois d'accord sur le principe, @luluhoste semble être un revendeur qui ne parle pas beaucoup anglais (puisque les messages sont en français puis traduits par Google), donc je suppose qu'ils peuvent craindre de perdre quelque chose dans la traduction du README et demander dans le forum pour vérifier.

Oui, merci pour votre compréhension @Anyx 😊...

---trad google---

Yes, thank you for your understanding @Anyx 😊...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2023 at 4:59 PM, SpookyKipper said:

Personally, I do not really trust Recaptcha a lot (in the security aspect)

I do trust reCaptcha alot more, as e.g. if you use an tor ip you have to solve sooooo many challenges. (it makes it harder depending on your trustworthyness)

I mean tbf in the end you arent gonna get an botnet atack + even if, theyd probably target ifastnet, but thats personal opinion.

Tip: You can use hcaptcha accessability cookie to not be forced to solve challenges.

On 8/27/2023 at 3:25 AM, SpookyKipper said:

Only 10% of the time it works

works pretty reliably for me, but you cant use it too much.

In any way, both hCaptcha and Tunrstile are very annoying. hCaptcha because you have to do the challenge everytime, and Turnstile because you sometimes dont know what to do, it just keeps failing. Aslong as you dont use tor or anything like that, from a customer perspective, reCaptcha is the best.

Edited by BastelPichi