Generate Area 404 error

Mayank657

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Mayank657 said:

@SpookyKipper Bro do you know to add this in cpanel.x91A9iTcT62ZzLkgre5p

You're asking questions that aren't relevant to the topic. If you want to ask something that isn't related to GenerateArea, make a new topic.

You may also wish to avoid pinging people and just ask a question; someone will answer it, there's no need to ping someone specific unless you're asking something that specifically pertains to them.

7 hours ago, Anyx said:

You're asking questions that aren't relevant to the topic. If you want to ask something that isn't related to GenerateArea, make a new topic.

You may also wish to avoid pinging people and just ask a question; someone will answer it, there's no need to ping someone specific unless you're asking something that specifically pertains to them.

Ok

32 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

By … searching the files!!!

Spending some time (like a few hours) getting yourself familiar with the code base would be an amazing start, and will save you countless hours later when you try to customize more stuff. 

I'm assuming this is a response to this (sorry for needing to clarify, but the last question was offtopic so it might be confusing):

On 9/19/2023 at 11:28 AM, Mayank657 said:
On 9/19/2023 at 11:07 AM, SpookyKipper said:

In fact, you don't need to!

Just find some settings with email addresses :)

How to do this

8 hours ago, Mayank657 said:

How can the customer can use it?

Why not try and figure it out yourself? You could have found that out in max 1 hour (for normal people). But now, it has been 8 hours(at the time of posting this), and nobody has given you an answer? Also, asking questions without doing your own research is extremely annoying, so please, do your own research, test it out, before asking questions that are so simple. You can get the answer must quicker if you do research and test it on your own. Asking on this forum makes that you have to wait a whole day to get an answer that you could have possibly get within 15 minutes, and answers on this forum may not be 100% correct.

Edited by SpookyKipper

13 hours ago, Mayank657 said:

How can the customer can use it?

I'm not familiar with how the integration works; but if you enter your keys and activate it, I'm assuming that in the client interface, a "Website Builder" or similar option will appear, which when clicked by the customer, will take them to the site.pro integration (which I believe connects through FTP to upload the resulting files to the servers).

These questions are better answered by taking a look at the source code, or from hands-on experience (trying out something yourself, either in a local or your production environment); unfortunately, if you're not very familiar with PHP, you may need to start learning it; GenerateArea is in a transition period currently where development is focused on a new client area, so support is limited. Even if it wasn't though, it's a good idea to be able to understand the software that's managing your clients, and some familiarization with PHP is necessary if you're managing everything on your reseller.

Edited by Anyx

On 9/22/2023 at 3:22 PM, SpookyKipper said:

Why not try and figure it out yourself? You could have found that out in max 1 hour (for normal people). But now, it has been 8 hours(at the time of posting this), and nobody has given you an answer? Also, asking questions without doing your own research is extremely annoying, so please, do your own research, test it out, before asking questions that are so simple. You can get the answer must quicker if you do research and test it on your own. Asking on this forum makes that you have to wait a whole day to get an answer that you could have possibly get within 15 minutes, and answers on this forum may not be 100% correct.

Bro I tried to find it I also enabled it in admin panel but I can't find the website builder or anything like that and I also tried to check the code but I can't find in it

14 hours ago, Mayank657 said:

Bro I tried to find it I also enabled it in admin panel but I can't find the website builder or anything like that and I also tried to check the code but I can't find in it

I registered at your hosting, and the site builder button is there. It doesn't seem to be very intuitive however; it is the little upload icon next to the domain:

216e435d2690.png

It also seems to be misconfigured, so you may want to check your credentials.

1 hour ago, Mayank657 said:

Files like Sitepro.php

Since the website builder is on the client view, you want to be checking the files that are displayed to clients.

In this case, it was in https://github.com/GenerateApps/GenerateArea/blob/dev/template/default/page/user/view_account.php; generally, the option should be in the user templates at https://github.com/GenerateApps/GenerateArea/blob/dev/template/default/page/user/. The configuration for the option is indeed in the place you found it, https://github.com/GenerateApps/GenerateArea/blob/dev/app/models/.

Edited by Anyx

11 hours ago, Anyx said:

I registered at your hosting, and the site builder button is there. It doesn't seem to be very intuitive however; it is the little upload icon next to the domain:

216e435d2690.png

It also seems to be misconfigured, so you may want to check your credentials.

Since the website builder is on the client view, you want to be checking the files that are displayed to clients.

In this case, it was in https://github.com/GenerateApps/GenerateArea/blob/dev/template/default/page/user/view_account.php; generally, the option should be in the user templates at https://github.com/GenerateApps/GenerateArea/blob/dev/template/default/page/user/. The configuration for the option is indeed in the place you found it, https://github.com/GenerateApps/GenerateArea/blob/dev/app/models/.

Ok 

But how can I configure it correctly any steps?