[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

My webby site is GONE! it went poof and dissapppeared!

kidpidinator

1 hour ago, SpookyKipper said:

but does free hosting supports weebly?

If the site can be exported as HTML/CSS as I've read on some online forums then I don't see a reason why not, although we're not entirely sure if it is Weebly. The "Webby" mentioned by the customer seems to be neither a free hosting subdomain nor a reseller I could find, so until they share more information all we can do is speculate.

40 minutes ago, Anyx said:

If the site can be exported as HTML/CSS as I've read on some online forums then I don't see a reason why not, although we're not entirely sure if it is Weebly. The "Webby" mentioned by the customer seems to be neither a free hosting subdomain nor a reseller I could find, so until they share more information all we can do is speculate.

Well it could just be an mispelling/autocorrection in another language of webby site -> website. However as the they wont respond anyways, the problem is likely already solved.

On 10/1/2023 at 9:03 AM, BastelPichi said:

Well it could just be an mispelling/autocorrection in another language of webby site -> website. However as the they wont respond anyways, the problem is likely already solved.

Support just says my web site never existed in the first place. Meaning, they deleted it randomly without notifying me.