[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Free Hosting Disk Space

Vawiz

On 10/30/2023 at 12:31 PM, SpookyKipper said:

Even if you modify it, it will still be capped at 5GB automatically 

Ce n'est pas se que m'a dit ifastnet quand je leur est poser la question...

---trad google---

That's not what ifastnet told me when I asked them the question...

3 hours ago, Vawiz said:

Qu'est-ce que ifast t'a dit

Ils m'ont dit cela :

Mas question : Et cela est interdit ? De définir une valeur supérieure à 5 Go ?

La réponse d'ifastnet : Les limites sont définies de telle manière que si vous définissez plus de 5 Go, elles seront définies comme illimitées.

Mas question : Et cela est il autorisé ?

La réponse d'ifastnet : C'est autorisé, oui.

Donc c'est plutôt clair, j'ai bien défini 6Go de stockage max... mais je ne suis pas allez Au-dessus de 1Go de stockage utilisé...

Donc je n'est pas pue voir si cela marche avec 6Go effectifs sur le disque...

PS : Parle-tu français @Vawiz?

---trad google---

They told me this:

My question: And this is prohibited ? To set a value greater than 5 GB ?

ifastnet's answer: The limits are set in such a way that if you set more than 5 GB it will be set as unlimited.

My question: And is this allowed ?

Ifastnet's response: It's allowed, yes.

So it's pretty clear, I defined 6GB of max storage... but I didn't go above 1GB of storage used...

So I can't see if it works with 6GB effective on the disk...

PS : Do you speak French @Vawiz ?

Edited by luluhoste
Traduction ajouté / Translation added

9 minutes ago, luluhoste said:

Ils m'ont dit cela :

Mas question : Et cela est interdit ? De définir une valeur supérieure à 5 Go ?

La réponse d'ifastnet : Les limites sont définies de telle manière que si vous définissez plus de 5 Go, elles seront définies comme illimitées.

Mas question : Et cela est il autorisé ?

La réponse d'ifastnet : C'est autorisé, oui.

Donc c'est plutôt clair, j'ai bien défini 6Go de stockage max... mais je ne suis pas allez Au-dessus de 1Go de stockage utilisé...

Donc je n'est pas pue voir si cela marche avec 6Go effectifs sur le disque...

PS : Parle-tu français @Vawiz?

oui, je parle français mais je ne le maîtrise pas.

À propos d'ifast, j'ai essayé de définir 50 Go d'espace disque. Cela a fonctionné pendant environ 30 minutes, mais quand je suis revenu si tard, il était revenu à 5 Go d'espace disque.

Dans le panneau c, mais sur mon panneau MOFH, il affichait toujours 100 Go d'espace disque.

Je pense que ce que @SpookyKipper a dit est vrai.

Pour moi, cela marche avec 6Go, et ce depuis 2 mois, je suppose que vous parlez du Vpanel en "panneau c", il affiche bien 6000MB et dans le panneau MOFH, c'est toujours valable.

Ce que je n'es pas pu tester, c'est si je peut réellement utilisé 6Go de stockage...

Et en plus je n'est pas modifier cette seulement, j'en ai modifier d'autres...

Alors peut être que vous avez défini une valeur vraiment trop élever...

---trad google---

For me, it works with 6GB, and has for 2 months, I suppose you are talking about the Vpanel in "panel c", it displays 6000MB and in the MOFH panel, it is still valid.

What I haven't been able to test is if I can actually use 6GB of storage...

And what's more, I'm not only modifying this one, I've modified others...

So maybe you set the value too high...

Edited by luluhoste
Traduction ajouté / Translation added

On 11/1/2023 at 5:54 PM, Chronos said:

Please refrain from using foreign languages as this is an English speaking community.

If you wish to continue speaking in a language other than English, please do so in private messages.

Was never aware though. I do not like warnings 

45 minutes ago, Vawiz said:

Mr. Chronos How can one delete his/her account in this forum Kindly?

I guess you could reach out to support and ask for your account to be deleted... why do you want it to be deleted so badly, though?

Are you no longer interested in MyOwnFreeHost?

8 hours ago, Vawiz said:

I do not like warnings

No one likes them, but they're called "warnings" for a reason. They're not a punishment; they're there to warn you. "Hey, you violated a rule; make sure to read the rules and follow them so this doesn't happen next time!". 

I'm not sure if they expire, but that shouldn't concern you, if you want to follow the rules and be a part of this community.

If you're thinking to delete your account so you can sign up with a "clean" one, just don't. There's really no reason to, the warnings you receive are not shown to anyone else but you and moderators, so there's no difference.

1 hour ago, Anyx said:

I guess you could reach out to support and ask for your account to be deleted... why do you want it to be deleted so badly, though?

Are you no longer interested in MyOwnFreeHost?

No one likes them, but they're called "warnings" for a reason. They're not a punishment; they're there to warn you. "Hey, you violated a rule; make sure to read the rules and follow them so this doesn't happen next time!". 

I'm not sure if they expire, but that shouldn't concern you, if you want to follow the rules and be a part of this community.

If you're thinking to delete your account so you can sign up with a "clean" one, just don't. There's really no reason to, the warnings you receive are not shown to anyone else but you and moderators, so there's no difference.

It is okay. i am not trying to delete an account so that i can come back in. as i said earlier. i have accepted i did a mistake not reading the terms & conditions. 

About account deletion, it is a question i have asked our moderator Mr. @Chronos Since i did not see the feature in my account settings.

I hope now am well understood......