[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

RELATED PLATFORM

Vawiz

11 hours ago, luluhoste said:

Quel est le domaine ?

---trad google---

What is the domain ?

9 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Yes, ProFreeHost is part of the MOFH platform. 

1 hour ago, SpookyKipper said:

If you see the iFastNet upgrade button in their control panel, it's mofh ;)

In there menu there's is nothing like upgrade but i checked the uprgade button at the cpanel. it is ifast premium service. 

So is it a must or not to add premium service in your menu list? 

another question, where are this platforms buying ssl certificates?

A part from xera are there other free client automation softwares that i need to be aware of?

40 minutes ago, Vawiz said:

is it a must or not to add premium service in your menu list? 

Yes - you need to link to iFastNet on your site. 

41 minutes ago, Vawiz said:

where are this platforms buying ssl certificates?

Exactly where they say they are getting it from. GoGetSSL / ZeroSSL / Google Trust

41 minutes ago, Vawiz said:

free client automation softwares that i need to be aware of?

I mean there is a GitHub project that aims to provide some of the cap functionality as an API …

3 hours ago, Vawiz said:

A part from xera are there other free client automation softwares that i need to be aware of?

Can you clarify what you need?

If you're looking for another client area solution, there is MOFH-R, but development of it has ceased, and I wouldn't recommend actively using it if you do not also desire to develop it.

If you're looking for components to use in creating your own solution, here are some resources:

• For clients to connect to the MOFH API (not client areas which are fully-fledged solutions, but the software that makes the connection and calls to the MOFH API and returns its responses), the MOFH API Docs have a pretty extensive list featuring most if not all of them (the most popular being InfinityFree's PHP mofh-client, which is also used by Xera).
  • Do you want a callback handler? @PlanetCloud has made one: https://github.com/PlanetTheCloud/mofh-callback-client.
  • If you're looking on integrating other services, search for their API documentation and see if an API client for the language you're coding your solution in already exists.

Finally, if you're looking for something different, like an authentication template (login-signup solution that does not utilize the API), you can take a look at Project LOGGED.

I just saw this:

3 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

there is a GitHub project that aims to provide some of the cap functionality as an API …

If by "cap" you mean the control panel, then the project in question is https://github.com/GenerateApps/GenerateClient. I would characterize it a work in progress, however most if not all features have been implemented, and it is safe to use. You just need to familiarize yourself with the codebase a bit, as we haven't written extensive documentation for it at this time, which is why it also has not been announced here yet.

Edited by Anyx

3 hours ago, Anyx said:

Can you clarify what you need?

If you're looking for another client area solution, there is MOFH-R, but development of it has ceased, and I wouldn't recommend actively using it if you do not also desire to develop it.

If you're looking for components to use in creating your own solution, here are some resources:

• For clients to connect to the MOFH API (not client areas which are fully-fledged solutions, but the software that makes the connection and calls to the MOFH API and returns its responses), the MOFH API Docs have a pretty extensive list featuring most if not all of them (the most popular being InfinityFree's PHP mofh-client, which is also used by Xera).
  • Do you want a callback handler? @PlanetCloud has made one: https://github.com/PlanetTheCloud/mofh-callback-client.
  • If you're looking on integrating other services, search for their API documentation and see if an API client for the language you're coding your solution in already exists.

Finally, if you're looking for something different, like an authentication template (login-signup solution that does not utilize the API), you can take a look at Project LOGGED.

I just saw this:

If by "cap" you mean the control panel, then the project in question is https://github.com/GenerateApps/GenerateClient. I would characterize it a work in progress, however most if not all features have been implemented, and it is safe to use. You just need to familiarize yourself with the codebase a bit, as we haven't written extensive documentation for it at this time, which is why it also has not been announced here yet.

Thanks !!!! you have answered my question