[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

VPANEL CUSTOMISATION

Vawiz

13 hours ago, BastelPichi said:

Using custom CSS is allowed. However as the code uses code stolen from InfinityFree, you could possibly get suspended.

(Allthough they credit, I doubt Hans has agreed to this.)

You should be able to archieve everything the script does using: https://github.com/WybeNetwork/VistaPanel-Customizations

I kindly fear the part of being suspended

It should be easy to replace the stolen code from InfinityFree with Element Changer from VistaPanel Customizations (in fact, I believe the purpose of the IF code is to remove unnecessary options in vPanel, and Element Changer provides ready-to-use code for that purpose in our README), all that is left from there is to load the dark theme, and change your logo from the MOFH Panel to the cPanel logo.

5 hours ago, Vawiz said:

i have pasted the code to ifast support and they have said that it is okay and that they will not suspend my reseller program

They may not now, but if InfinityFree decides to take action and file a suspension request, they may be obligated to. I would not recommend taking that risk, especially when using safe alternative solutions is easy.

15 hours ago, SpookyKipper said:

They won't from my last support experience where a Turkey host stole my vPanel scrips. They said all scripts are licensed under GPL, which they will not be taking actions of it.

Im sure with the power of InfinityFree/an valid DMCA they will take action.

Generally, I wouldnt reccomend you to run a mofh host if you cant put in as much work as copy pasting another file.