[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Have two days waiting for premium

Meca

42 minutes ago, Meca said:

They give a new pan no the host i am i pay for in faq i cannot log in and my site is down please respond.

My site is: csnf.a0001.net

Regards.

If you have not registered for the support portal before, you will need to make a new account by clicking on the Register button. Support accounts are different from your client area accounts, you will need to register a new one if you have not done so before.

1 hour ago, Anyx said:

If you have not registered for the support portal before, you will need to make a new account by clicking on the Register button. Support accounts are different from your client area accounts, you will need to register a new one if you have not done so before.

They say i have a free acount and an active premium acount i can't  believe it.

29 minutes ago, Vawiz said:

A premium account like the super premium, do they mean that you will register 6domains for free or you will just register one domain but choose one of the 6 extensions provided

1 free .PW or .EU .SITE or .SPACE or .ONLINE or .INFO or .MOBI or .PRO or .TEL

20 Bonus Extensions: OO.GD, ES.HT, AR.NF, CC.NF, IN.NF, IT.NF, MX.NF, RO.NF, RU.NF, UK.NF, WEBS.NF

This d

16 hours ago, BastelPichi said:

1 free .PW or .EU .SITE or .SPACE or .ONLINE or .INFO or .MOBI or .PRO or .TEL

20 Bonus Extensions: OO.GD, ES.HT, AR.NF, CC.NF, IN.NF, IT.NF, MX.NF, RO.NF, RU.NF, UK.NF, WEBS.NF

This Domains can they be used outside ifastnet the domain +extensions or just ifastnet platform