[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Myownfreehost signup

Hi, I have signed up for a free reseller account, on myownfreehost, I want to create a hosting with that plan.

I sent in the request some minutes ago, how long does it take for admin to accept it? :) I've used byethost before as well, I was one of the first resellers for byethost year 2007. I want to help other people with hosting and gain technology.

// Fastniteowl

1 hour ago, Fastniteowl said:

I've used byethost before as well, I was one of the first resellers for byethost year 2007.

Then you should remember me and my old buddy HTMLstig, I do remember you. Welcome back.

I don't remember how long it takes, but if it takes longer than a couple hours, You should file a support ticket, just in case.

6 hours ago, Fastniteowl said:

Hi, I have signed up for a free reseller account, on myownfreehost, I want to create a hosting with that plan.

I sent in the request some minutes ago, how long does it take for admin to accept it? :) I've used byethost before as well, I was one of the first resellers for byethost year 2007. I want to help other people with hosting and gain technology.

// Fastniteowl

It can take up to 24 hours. If you didnt receive anything, check your spam folder an file an support ticket. Usually theyll send you an rejection email if they do so.