Jump to content
[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Xera Error Page and Hosting Activation


Recommended Posts

I am having 2 problems

1st one is this text 

This hosting account is pending activation and will be activated soon...

image.thumb.png.05c2976ab3f6d3d412959e6a17698246.png

 

and 2nd one is this

 image.thumb.png.fc1701ece42344e1a20a20d5a63d9b40.png

 

I know I have to go client.xynohost.com/index.php/a/dashboard
but I want it to be accesable from client.xynohost.com/a/dashboard

because when I click any button it redirects me without the index.php text. so I want to make it work without index.php thing with my url

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2024 at 10:18 AM, JunayedRafi said:

I am having 2 problems

1st one is this text 

This hosting account is pending activation and will be activated soon...

image.thumb.png.05c2976ab3f6d3d412959e6a17698246.png

 

and 2nd one is this

 image.thumb.png.fc1701ece42344e1a20a20d5a63d9b40.png

 

I know I have to go client.xynohost.com/index.php/a/dashboard
but I want it to be accesable from client.xynohost.com/a/dashboard

because when I click any button it redirects me without the index.php text. so I want to make it work without index.php thing with my url

I have also get this error when installing xera

To fix the first one you have to set the callback correctly (to check if it is corrected you have to order one more hosting account)

And to fix second one check that if you have .htaccess file in your projects root directory if it is not there you can download it from here .htaccess and upload it

Edited by Mayank657
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m not sure about you, but I have a life. I’m not going to respond within 10 minutes to your question, I’m not getting paid to be your personal support agent. Have patience. I’m also neither a developer nor user of Xera, so I really don’t have a lot of application-specific knowledge. 
 

On 6/6/2024 at 11:04 PM, Mayank657 said:

have also get this error when installing xera

What is “this error” I don’t see any error message in that post. Where in the install has it occurred? What is the exact error? What have you done to try and fix it?

 

On 6/6/2024 at 11:04 PM, Mayank657 said:

you have to set the callback correctly (to check if it is corrected you have to order one more hosting account)

Yeah, did you do that? What happened? Any errors? Did your service receive the callback, or was there an error in processing?

 

On 6/6/2024 at 11:04 PM, Mayank657 said:

check that if you have .htaccess file in your projects root directory if it is not there you can download it from here .htaccess and upload it

Not sure what you are quoting here, nor what you mean by it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, TinkerMan said:
On 6/7/2024 at 12:04 PM, Mayank657 said:

have also get this error when installing xera

What is “this error” I don’t see any error message in that post. Where in the install has it occurred? What is the exact error? What have you done to try and fix it?

 

On 6/7/2024 at 12:04 PM, Mayank657 said:

you have to set the callback correctly (to check if it is corrected you have to order one more hosting account)

Yeah, did you do that? What happened? Any errors? Did your service receive the callback, or was there an error in processing?

 

On 6/7/2024 at 12:04 PM, Mayank657 said:

check that if you have .htaccess file in your projects root directory if it is not there you can download it from here .htaccess and upload it

Not sure what you are quoting here, nor what you mean by it. 

@Mayank657 faced the same problem as @JunayedRafi and provided the solutions, and the solutions look correct to me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

What is “this error” I don’t see any error message in that post. Where in the install has it occurred? What is the exact error? What have you done to try and fix it?

By error I mean problem

8 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Yeah, did you do that? What happened? Any errors? Did your service receive the callback, or was there an error in processing?

There was no errors and everything was working fine after setting callback correctly.

8 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Not sure what you are quoting here, nor what you mean by it. 

I said to him that to check if there is .htaccess file present in his project director, If its not there, he can download and upload the file from here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

I’m not sure about you, but I have a life. I’m not going to respond within 10 minutes to your question, I’m not getting paid to be your personal support agent. Have patience. I’m also neither a developer nor user of Xera, so I really don’t have a lot of application-specific knowledge. 

Bro I have also life, I'm not saying you to respond in 10 minutes or making you a personal support agent, I was just genuinely asking you a question

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...