[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Xera Error Page and Hosting Activation

I am having 2 problems

1st one is this text 

This hosting account is pending activation and will be activated soon...

image.thumb.png.05c2976ab3f6d3d412959e6a17698246.png

and 2nd one is this

image.thumb.png.fc1701ece42344e1a20a20d5a63d9b40.png

I know I have to go client.xynohost.com/index.php/a/dashboard
but I want it to be accesable from client.xynohost.com/a/dashboard

because when I click any button it redirects me without the index.php text. so I want to make it work without index.php thing with my url

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2024 at 10:18 AM, JunayedRafi said:

I am having 2 problems

1st one is this text 

This hosting account is pending activation and will be activated soon...

image.thumb.png.05c2976ab3f6d3d412959e6a17698246.png

and 2nd one is this

image.thumb.png.fc1701ece42344e1a20a20d5a63d9b40.png

I know I have to go client.xynohost.com/index.php/a/dashboard
but I want it to be accesable from client.xynohost.com/a/dashboard

because when I click any button it redirects me without the index.php text. so I want to make it work without index.php thing with my url

I have also get this error when installing xera

To fix the first one you have to set the callback correctly (to check if it is corrected you have to order one more hosting account)

And to fix second one check that if you have .htaccess file in your projects root directory if it is not there you can download it from here .htaccess and upload it

Edited by Mayank657

I’m not sure about you, but I have a life. I’m not going to respond within 10 minutes to your question, I’m not getting paid to be your personal support agent. Have patience. I’m also neither a developer nor user of Xera, so I really don’t have a lot of application-specific knowledge. 

On 6/6/2024 at 11:04 PM, Mayank657 said:

have also get this error when installing xera

What is “this error” I don’t see any error message in that post. Where in the install has it occurred? What is the exact error? What have you done to try and fix it?

you have to set the callback correctly (to check if it is corrected you have to order one more hosting account)

Yeah, did you do that? What happened? Any errors? Did your service receive the callback, or was there an error in processing?

check that if you have .htaccess file in your projects root directory if it is not there you can download it from here .htaccess and upload it

Not sure what you are quoting here, nor what you mean by it. 

5 hours ago, TinkerMan said:
On 6/7/2024 at 12:04 PM, Mayank657 said:

have also get this error when installing xera

What is “this error” I don’t see any error message in that post. Where in the install has it occurred? What is the exact error? What have you done to try and fix it?

you have to set the callback correctly (to check if it is corrected you have to order one more hosting account)

Yeah, did you do that? What happened? Any errors? Did your service receive the callback, or was there an error in processing?

check that if you have .htaccess file in your projects root directory if it is not there you can download it from here .htaccess and upload it

@Mayank657 faced the same problem as @JunayedRafi and provided the solutions, and the solutions look correct to me

8 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

By error I mean problem

There was no errors and everything was working fine after setting callback correctly.

I said to him that to check if there is .htaccess file present in his project director, If its not there, he can download and upload the file from here

I’m not sure about you, but I have a life. I’m not going to respond within 10 minutes to your question, I’m not getting paid to be your personal support agent. Have patience. I’m also neither a developer nor user of Xera, so I really don’t have a lot of application-specific knowledge. 

Bro I have also life, I'm not saying you to respond in 10 minutes or making you a personal support agent, I was just genuinely asking you a question

On 6/9/2024 at 1:30 AM, TinkerMan said:

Same goes for me bro and the truth is i am tired of this coding stuff.

33 minutes ago, Mahtab Hassan said:

Same goes for me bro and the truth is i am tired of this coding stuff.

I can understand that bro, but you should inform that you are taking a break so people like me don't ask others that this project is getting updates or not.

BTW you can tell me if this project will get updates in future any ETA.(If you want to answer this)

22 hours ago, Mayank657 said:

I can understand that bro, but you should inform that you are taking a break so people like me don't ask others that this project is getting updates or not.

BTW you can tell me if this project will get updates in future any ETA.(If you want to answer this)

Well i don't know maybe yes or no because i am not in the state to consider that i should work on this project anymore.

Well i will let community know once i decide it.

22 hours ago, Mayank657 said:

There will be no more major updates for now yet the least i can do is to fix errors(if i got my github account email password correct).

15 hours ago, Mahtab Hassan said:

There will be no more major updates for now yet the least i can do is to fix errors(if i got my github account email password correct).

If you are fixing errors, can you please fix the whois lookup it give HTTP ERROR 500

Edited by Mayank657