Jump to content

Login Page Customization


Recommended Posts

Guest andreamada
Why not allow us to customize fully the control panel login page? It would be nice to let us create our own HTML/CSS login page design or at least give us more options to edit it. The currents one are not enought because if you try for example to change the login box colors, the borders and something else remain blue as the original one, the "Username" and "Password" tabs remain white (not customizable) as well as "Login" button. Thank you.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 years later...
2 hours ago, Hostingaj said:

Hello, i will upload the customised version of my login page. I already integrated it with MOFH Panel, What you will just need to do is, change the “cpanel.hostingaj.xyz” with your cPanel url.

@mike Can i publish it?

Sure

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 7 months later...
On 1/21/2014 at 8:44 PM, Guest andreamada said:

Why not allow us to customize fully the control panel login page? It would be nice to let us create our own HTML/CSS login page design or at least give us more options to edit it. The currents one are not enought because if you try for example to change the login box colors, the borders and something else remain blue as the original one, the "Username" and "Password" tabs remain white (not customizable) as well as "Login" button. Thank you.

Yeah, it's a good idea, so we can make it more fitting on what we are needing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
On 21/1/2014 at 9:44 AM, Guest andreamada said:

Why not allow us to customize fully the control panel login page? It would be nice to let us create our own HTML/CSS login page design or at least give us more options to edit it. The currents one are not enought because if you try for example to change the login box colors, the borders and something else remain blue as the original one, the "Username" and "Password" tabs remain white (not customizable) as well as "Login" button. Thank you.

I said the same thing too 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

Do you know that you CAN customize the login page with your own HTML/CSS?
Check out Project LOGGED : 

For more information, go to Reseller Panel > Customization > Remote Login.

We are talking for the panel login, which is NOT CUSTOMISABLE, not responsive usw.

Remote Login is not always an option; some people (like me) prefer to login directly from the panel & if iFastNet allowed us to customize the panel login form, there are cPanel designs that could be implemented to vPanel too.

My suggestion to the admins would be to update the old cPanel based login form on the vPanel with something that looks similar to the new one cPanel has.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
On 10/10/2018 at 11:50 AM, Anyx said:

We are talking for the panel login, which is NOT CUSTOMISABLE, not responsive usw.

Remote Login is not always an option; some people (like me) prefer to login directly from the panel & if iFastNet allowed us to customize the panel login form, there are cPanel designs that could be implemented to vPanel too.

My suggestion to the admins would be to update the old cPanel based login form on the vPanel with something that looks similar to the new one cPanel has.

I like this idea.

 

And if we can't get a fully customizable panel - can we atleast get an updated one that fits in? 

With mobile functionality and stuff - the current login looks right out of the 2000s.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, starline said:

I like this idea.

 

And if we can't get a fully customizable panel - can we atleast get an updated one that fits in? 

With mobile functionality and stuff - the current login looks right out of the 2000s.

Completely agree, however I don't think bumping a 6 year old topic will help. Making a new request would be probably better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, starline said:

I like this idea.

 

And if we can't get a fully customizable panel - can we atleast get an updated one that fits in? 

With mobile functionality and stuff - the current login looks right out of the 2000s.

So, the vPanel login page is just a skinned cPanel login page using PLv3. vPanel is customised by putting your company logo on it through the reseller panel. If you want further customization then you would have to use a remote login form. I skinned my own remote login form to match my site exactly. I pass the login credentials directly to port 2083 so it bypasses the vpanel login page and just logins them directly into their cPanel Account. The code is super easy and i just installed it in a subdomain called "login" which allows my users to login in at "login.mydoamin.com" instead of vPanel. You can use the failurl parameter to redirect them back to your custom login page in the event their credentials don't pass authentication. Let me know if you would like assistance in setting this up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...