[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOFH Themes

im epok

Hello there ?

Can anyone send me any theme close to infinity free’s
I do know that infinity free’s MOFH theme is custom, tho I will want the closest one possible
Also any video showcasing how to install the theme cause im an idiot and i cant get a damn theme to work!

Anyways. Someone please send any themes :slight_smile:

Bootstrap free templates, easiest for me. infinityfree is bootstrap pieced together with js, and vars.

https://startbootstrap.com/theme/one-page-wonder

getbootstrap has examples to guide css class code: my-1  = margin top and bottom 25rem.

https://getbootstrap.com/docs/5.1/examples/

You can make it like infinityfree pretty quick, like a month maybe less. Have to fine your own images.

I made signup page with it: https://www.enoc.us/

Branding theme at: https://www.ctyrdcrow.com/

On 3/29/2022 at 12:13 PM, im epok said:

Hello there ?

I do know that infinity free’s MOFH theme is custom, tho I will want the closest one possible
Also any video showcasing how to install the theme cause im an idiot and i cant get a damn theme to work!

InfinityFree (as far as I know) is using the default theme, however WybeNetwork has some good themes you could look at! It's free and open source.

Are you looking for a template, or are you looking for the actual code that makes it function?

The former is easy (And some would say fun) to make, especially if you use a pre-made template with Bootstrap and edit it to your needs.

The latter requires a lot of PHP knowledge, and knowledge about how APIs function. It is true that you could make a functioning client area with little knowledge, but it will have a ton of security holes (Looking at you MOFHY. And not to say that @Shen Wei is not smart or knowable, as he is both).

5 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Are you looking for a template, or are you looking for the actual code that makes it function?

The former is easy (And some would say fun) to make, especially if you use a pre-made template with Bootstrap and edit it to your needs.

The latter requires a lot of PHP knowledge, and knowledge about how APIs function. It is true that you could make a functioning client area with little knowledge, but it will have a ton of security holes (Looking at you MOFHY. And not to say that @Shen Wei is not smart or knowable, as he is both).

Because mofhy have many security holes. The development had been disconnected. Something will be available soon. Based on popular php framework codeigniter. 

On 3/29/2022 at 7:13 PM, im epok said:

Hello there ?

When you refer to themes do you mean the Homepage Theme, the Client Area theme or the VistaPanel theme?

• For Home Page you can find many free html templates on the internet if you search or create your own one maybe using bootstrap for it.
  • For Client Area Infinity Free uses the "Tabler" dashboard theme as far as I know (which is free and open source): Tabler UI Kit
  • For Vista Panel, as mentioned above, I suggest Wybe's ones: WybeNetwork/VistaPanel-Themes

11 minutes ago, Dimitris said:

There's no such thing as mofh themes. Do you mean VistaPanel themes or something else? Can you be more specific? 

Thanks

Ofcourse!

I mean like a "dashboard" or a working material signup and login that actually works!

The default templates are just too old ?

• 5 weeks later...