[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Xera Simple mailer not working

hello

3 hours ago, hello said:

@Mahtab HassanIt works for mofh-g but not xera. does mofhy g have the feature to see stats of users like xera. And can you login to users account like xera as well?

no you cannot mofh-r doesn't allow any role to login to others account and see there stats information

Edited by Mahtab Hassan

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/14/2022 at 3:23 AM, hello said:

The only thing I like about moph-r is the smtp working and the self assigned certificate but xera has better control panel for admins. I think it definitely will be added later. Also @Mahtab HassanDo I add the smtp crypto for xera as well? Because when I tried it didnt work.

i didn't added smtp crypto it was added by ci3 already but i didn't notice it earlier

5 hours ago, Mahtab Hassan said:

you can't login to user account

But you said you added it? lol

On 11/13/2022 at 5:49 PM, Anyx said:

Will that be added later, or have you decided against it? It would be useful for admins...

On 11/16/2022 at 8:30 AM, Mahtab Hassan said:

added

Also for the sidebar with MOFH-R, when you press the drop-down button and you press a button within it the drop-down thing closes, is it possible for it to stay open?

Also when you log in or signup, if you enter the wrong information all the stuff that was previously filled in goes away, is it possible if you change that so it stays in there like what xera does?

Thanks

7 hours ago, Mahtab Hassan said:

you asked to add user statistics not user login

lol, the post was mentioning both "login to user account and see user stats" so I thought you'd understood that I meant both.

5 hours ago, hello said:

Well, we kinda said both stats and user log in. 

5 hours ago, hello said:

@Mahtab HassanAlso, for the password encryption in the database for MOFH-R which encryption type does it use or is it random out of the list of different types of encryption?

Also, did you add salt to it?

Also what is the encryption key it asks for when you first set it up?

Thanks

encryption key is only used in encrypting ssl files 

MOFH-R also use salting system.

different hashing algorithms are used in MOFH-R. sha256 is used to encrypt passwords.

5 hours ago, hello said:

Also for the sidebar with MOFH-R, when you press the drop-down button and you press a button within it the drop-down thing closes, is it possible for it to stay open?

Also when you log in or signup, if you enter the wrong information all the stuff that was previously filled in goes away, is it possible if you change that so it stays in there like what xera does?

Thanks

i don't this xera does that