[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

SSL Certificates

Kmatt

No, it's not automatically applied.

I assume by "Reseller CLIENT" you meant end user, and the answer is another NO.

To get free SSL from what I heard (been a while since I done this...) is to use self-signed certificates such as SSLForFree or other similar services.
Alternatively It's also possible to use Cloudflare.. with a bit of configuration... 

Try searcing for "Certificate" or "Cloudflare" to find the topics related to it. Somehow "SSL" is returning empty.

3 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

They are services that are open source and are js only.

That just makes it easier to trust them, however unless the content is being served directly from their repository (and you have a way of knowing/verifying that), you still have to trust that their instance doesn't have anything extra added, and unless you have the knowledge to check their code yourself, they're still 3rd party services you're trusting.

Regardless, that's not the point here. https://ssl.pichisdns.com/ has my trust, as well as many other community members, but in the end as you mentioned, it's up to anyone if they'll trust it or go for a more well-known solution such as ZeroSSL :D 

Edited by Anyx

1 hour ago, PlanetCloud said:

👀 should we make "0 Trust" system which uses blockchain NFT security crypo thing that kids nowdays says is cool and makes a lot of money?

2 minutes ago, Chronos said:

Seek help.

Seconding this. Anyone that considers using NFT security... seek help, as soon as humanly possible.

1 minute ago, BastelPichi said:

*Instant reply*

He didn't reply to you 😂 

Edited by Anyx