[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Can't register in xera

On 6/9/2023 at 12:38 PM, PlanetCloud said:

This looks more like an Apache error if no errors are shown even after enabling show errors in PHP. Assuming there's no caching taking place. Check your htaccess and error logs

On your local instance, check for the errors.
It says the config is not formated properly?
Well then find where the error is thrown and trace the steps.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, SpookyKipper said:

you are using Windows

the command is only for Linux or WSL(windows subsystem for Linux)

To be honest I am a bit confused about why are you requesting OP to run this command as I think this is from the webserver/application itself..

A quick Google search revealed this exact error message can be outputted by CodeIgniter framework applications.

Please confirm this is not a response/message from CodeIgniter before running other commands to diagnose the issue.

UPDATE: I just checked the Xera project and from here, https://github.com/mahtab2003/Xera/blob/dev/index.php you can see this is definitely CodeIgniter.

So just resolve the config error and check the configs, maybe something is missing?
I can't really provide further help without other details such as the config itself. 

I hope you will be able to resolve the errors quickly.

7 hours ago, PlanetCloud said:

To be honest I am a bit confused about why are you requesting OP to run this command as I think this is from the webserver/application itself..

A quick Google search revealed this exact error message can be outputted by CodeIgniter framework applications.

Please confirm this is not a response/message from CodeIgniter before running other commands to diagnose the issue.

It is xampp terminals output

On 7/3/2023 at 1:25 PM, PlanetCloud said:

Based on this screenshot:

It's not a terminal.

Bro I'm saying that this is xampp's terminal output 'grep' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

And the screenshot is chromes output 

5 hours ago, Mayank657 said:

Bro I'm saying that this is xampp's terminal output 'grep' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

And the screenshot is chromes output 

I see, there was a misunderstanding then

• 2 weeks later...

Xera me pose problème aussi, après la redirection, une page 404 s'affiche...

que faire ?

---trad google---

Xera gives me problem too, after the redirect, a 404 page is displayed...

what to do ?

Edited by luluhoste

4 hours ago, luluhoste said:

La redirection de la fin de l'étape 1 pour crée le compte admin, cela ne fonctionne pas, il y a 404...

---trad google---

The redirect at the end of step 1 to create the admin account, it does not work, there is 404...

Same, I get that error as well.