[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Generate Area 404 error

Mayank657

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/2/2023 at 5:25 PM, Mayank657 said:

When you try to register to tells 404 error dash= dash.lighthosting.eu.org or dash.lighthosting.eu.org/u/register

You don't have mod rewrite on (or you completely scrapped or messed up the htaccess), use this: https://dash.lighthosting.eu.org/index.php/u/register

Edited by SpookyKipper

I tested the form myself and can confirm that it returns an error even for subdomains that are available, so there's definitely something wrong. I'd recommend checking that your MOFH API credentials are correct, and that the credentials you're using are authorized for that domain.

Also, I don't think it's possible to offer Byet's subdomains (such as is-great.net and is-best.net) as available options in signup.

Edited by Anyx

30 minutes ago, Anyx said:

Also, I don't think it's possible to offer Byet's subdomains (such as is-great.net and is-best.net) as available options in signup.

I can confirm this. You can only offer your own subdomains that you have connected to the MOFH account you are using the API key for. Users can only add Byet subdomains through the subdomain panel in the vP.

(Technically, it would be possible to allow Byet domains on original signup, but that would involve a bit of vP scraping and would be prone to breaking and confusing people).