[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

Avis et conseils sur Luluhost / Reviews and advice on Luluhost

Salut à toutes et à tous !

Après un bon moment (Environ 6 mois de boulot), je vous présente : Luluhost !!! Mon hébergement revendeur mofh.

Je tien a remercier tous particulièrement @SpookyKipper pour sont aide très précieuse et de qualité  !!!

Je remercie aussi vivement @Anyx pour ses réponses toujours très claire, argumenté et super utile... En plus, @Anyx a toujours bien comprit le sens de mes questions 😄.

Je dit aussi merci a : @TinkerMan, @PlanetCloud, @BastelPichi, @MeTooIDK et tous les autres membres de se forum qui m'ont aidé...

Voila, je soumet donc mon service de revendeur à vos avis et conseil...

> Luluhost

Note 1 : Le style est particulier, mais cela est volontaire...

Note 2 : Cette hébergement revendeur gratuit n'est pas destiné à un large publique, juste a un cercle très restreint de personnes que je connais...

Donc pas d'inquiétude pour la concurrence 😉 !

Et dans cette même optique, le lien vers le site sera retirer, pour ne pas avoir d'utilisateur non désirer...

Voila, J'attends vos retours et vos commentaires pour peaufinée mon service !!!

Merci

---trad google---

Hi to all of you !

After a good time (About 6 months of work), I present to you: Luluhost!!! My mofh reseller hosting.

I would like to particularly thank @SpookyKipper for their very valuable and quality help !!!

I also warmly thank @Anyx for his always very clear, reasoned and super useful answers... In addition, @Anyx always understood the meaning of my questions 😄.

I also say thank you to: @TinkerMan@PlanetCloud, @BastelPichi, @MeTooIDK and all the other members of this forum who helped me...

There you go, I therefore submit my reseller service to your opinions and advice...

> Luluhost

Note 1 : The style is particular, but this is voluntary...

Note 2 : This free reseller hosting is not intended for a wide audience, just for a very restricted circle of people that I know...

So no worries about the competition 😉!

And with this in mind, the link to the site will be removed, so as not to have unwanted users...

There you go, I'm waiting for your feedback and comments to refine my service!!!

THANKS

Edited by luluhoste
add google traduction

First impressions is wow, that is a lot of pink! Not necessarily a bad thing though. 

If this is not for commercial use (So friends only), it looks pretty good. Only think I would say is that the mobile navigation menu has less links than the desktop one (The registration link is missing). 

Also, you forgot to change the Xera logo :)

Some things...

I can imagine that the design looks good on mobile - not so much on desktop. The logo looks very generic, and some of background images are a bit low in quality. Especially in cpanel is stretched really bad.

• Id reccomend to make your domains under which users can register their domains forward to your homepage (https://luluhost.eu.org -> https://yalise.fr.nf/).
  • Your upgrade button still has the default affiliate url. To not miss out on any money, I would reccomend switching that (most users wont update, however who doesnt like some free money?)
  • Alltho the yalise.fr.nf domain for example is hidden, you can still register accounts under it.
  • Your xera doesnt redirect to your own webftp
  • I would really limit the amount of domains and databases your customer has. There is now disadvantage in giving you users as much as byet offers, and itll only make your host worse.

and there might be some more stuff

Merci pour vos réponses 😁 !

@BastelPichi, que veux dire cela :

• Je vous recommande de transférer vos domaines sous lesquels les utilisateurs peuvent enregistrer leurs domaines vers votre page d'accueil ( https://Hidden domain -> https://Hidden domain).
  • Même si le domaine Hidden domain par exemple est masqué, vous pouvez toujours y enregistrer des comptes.
  • Je limiterais vraiment le nombre de domaines et de bases de données dont dispose votre client. Il y a maintenant un inconvénient à offrir à vos utilisateurs autant d'offres que les offres byet, et cela ne fera qu'empirer votre hôte.
  • "et il y aura peut-être d'autres choses ", vous allez me donner d'autres conseilles ?

"Votre bouton de mise à niveau a toujours l’URL d’affiliation par défaut. Pour ne pas manquer d'argent, je recommanderais de changer cela (la plupart des utilisateurs ne mettront pas à jour, mais qui n'aime pas l'argent gratuit ?)" Non, cela ne m'intéresse pas 😐

Je vais corrigé cela au plus vite...

N'hésitez pas a me dire si vous voyez autre chose à améliorer...

---trad google---

Thanks for your answers 😁 !

@BastelPichi, what does this mean:

• I recommend that you transfer your domains under which users can register their domains to your homepage (https://Hidden domain -> https://Hidden domain).
  • Even if the domain Hidden domain for example is hidden, you can still register accounts there.
  • I would really limit the number of domains and databases your client has. Now there is a downside to giving your users as many deals as byet offers, and it will only make your host worse.
  • "and there may be other things", will you give me other advice?

"Your upgrade button still has the default affiliate URL. To avoid running out of money, I would recommend changing that (most users won't upgrade, but who doesn't like the free money?)" No, I'm not interested 😐...

I will correct this as soon as possible...

Don't hesitate to tell me if you see anything else to improve...

Edited by luluhoste

1 hour ago, luluhoste said:

Merci pour vos réponses 😁 !

@BastelPichi, que veux dire cela :

• Je vous recommande de transférer vos domaines sous lesquels les utilisateurs peuvent enregistrer leurs domaines vers votre page d'accueil ( https://luluhost.eu.org -> https://yalise.fr.nf/ ).
  • Même si le domaine yalise.fr.nf par exemple est masqué, vous pouvez toujours y enregistrer des comptes.
  • Je limiterais vraiment le nombre de domaines et de bases de données dont dispose votre client. Il y a maintenant un inconvénient à offrir à vos utilisateurs autant d'offres que les offres byet, et cela ne fera qu'empirer votre hôte.
  • "et il y aura peut-être d'autres choses ", vous allez me donner d'autres conseilles ?

"Votre bouton de mise à niveau a toujours l’URL d’affiliation par défaut. Pour ne pas manquer d'argent, je recommanderais de changer cela (la plupart des utilisateurs ne mettront pas à jour, mais qui n'aime pas l'argent gratuit ?)" Non, cela ne m'intéresse pas 😐

Je vais corrigé cela au plus vite...

N'hésitez pas a me dire si vous voyez autre chose à améliorer...

---trad google---

Thanks for your answers 😁 !

@BastelPichi, what does this mean:

• I recommend that you transfer your domains under which users can register their domains to your homepage (https://luluhost.eu.org -> https://yalise.fr.nf/).
  • Even if the domain yalise.fr.nf for example is hidden, you can still register accounts there.
  • I would really limit the number of domains and databases your client has. Now there is a downside to giving your users as many deals as byet offers, and it will only make your host worse.
  • "and there may be other things", will you give me other advice?

"Your upgrade button still has the default affiliate URL. To avoid running out of money, I would recommend changing that (most users won't upgrade, but who doesn't like the free money?)" No, I'm not interested 😐...

I will correct this as soon as possible...

Don't hesitate to tell me if you see anything else to improve...

Some of it might have been lost in translation.

I recommend that you transfer your domains under which users can register their domains to your homepage (https://luluhost.eu.org -> https://yalise.fr.nf/).
Make it that if you access one of the domains, you get forwarded/redirected to your main domain. You can do this e.g. with the html meta refresh tag.

Even if the domain yalise.fr.nf for example is hidden, you can still register accounts there.
in xera, you cant select yalise.fr.nf. However if you type yourname.yalis.fr.nf, you can still register an account.

I would really limit the number of domains and databases your client has. Now there is a downside to giving your users as many deals as byet offers, and it will only make your host worse.
Did a small mistake there, of course do not limit the amount of databases and domains.

"and there may be other things", will you give me other advice?
Just means Im not done yet looking thru it ;D

13 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

Even if the domain yalise.fr.nf for example is hidden, you can still register accounts there.

This is default behavior in MyOwnFreeHost though; the only way to change that would be to remove the domain from the system, and if this was the sign up domain, things can be a bit more complicated (as you are well aware as you are the one that reported them :D). 

I guess you are mentioning this to highlight that it can be done (as @luluhoste might not know about it) and to recommend using a DNS hosting provider for the domain such as Cloudflare so that subdomains on it won't work even if someone creates them?

Edited by Anyx

Il y a 58 minutes, Anyx a dit :

I guess you are mentioning this to highlight that it can be done (as @luluhoste might not know about it) and to recommend using a DNS hosting provider for the domain such as Cloudflare so that subdomains on it won't work even if someone creates them?

Oui, je ne le savais pas, merci @BastelPichi et @Anyx de me le signaler... Et mon domaine ne peut pas être pris par cloudflare (il ne veux pas ".fr.nf"), alors je ne risque pas de le faire 😅.

Et déjà, il faudrait que l'utilisateur y pense, a utiliser le domaine "yalise.fr.nf" pour faire un sous-domaine.

N'hésitez pas à me dire si vous voyez autre chose à améliorer...

---trad google---

Yes, I didn't know that, thank you @BastelPichi and @Anyx for pointing it out to me... And my domain cannot be taken by cloudflare (they don't want ".fr.nf"), so I don't risk do it 😅.

And already, the user should think about using the domain "yalise.fr.nf" to make a subdomain.

Don't hesitate to tell me if you see other things to improve...

3 hours ago, Anyx said:

This is default behavior in MyOwnFreeHost though; the only way to change that would be to remove the domain from the system, and if this was the sign up domain, things can be a bit more complicated (as you are well aware as you are the one that reported them :D). 

Well yeah. he.net allows pretty much any domain, however I dont think this is too big of an issue anyways.

Bonjour

Pouvez-vous tester encore mon service ? Voir si vous trouver des bugs ou autres...

Et @Anyx et @SpookyKipper, j'aimerais votre avis, il compte pour moi 😊...

Merci

PS: j'ai corriger les premières choses que vous avez remarqué...

---trad google---

Good morning

Can you test my service again? See if you find any bugs or other...

And @Anyx and @SpookyKipper, I would like your opinion, it matters to me 😊...

THANKS

PS: I corrected the first things you noticed...

• 3 weeks later...

Salut

Si vous voulez tester mon service revendeur, faite le au plus vite, car dans 2/3 jours, je vais retirer le lien !!!

Merci d'avance 😊...

---trad google---

Hi

If you want to test my reseller service, do it as soon as possible, because in 2/3 days, I will remove the link!!!

Thanks in advance 😊 ...

@luluhoste your cpanel ssl certificate is not working I think it would automatically show after some time or you should contact support

This site can’t provide a secure connection

cpanel.yalise.fr.nf uses an unsupported protocol.

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

And by the way how do you fix email sending in xera I think it returns with 500 error
Edited by Mayank657

Salut @Mayank657, merci pour ton retour 😁 !!!

Pour le SSL, cela marchait il y a 2 jours, j'ai contacter le support iFastNet...

Pour le sous-domaine utilisateur, je vais le changer après la phase de test.

Et que veux dire : "Et au fait, comment corrigez-vous l'envoi d'e-mails dans Xera, je pense qu'il renvoie avec une erreur 500" ?

---trad google---

Hi @Mayank657, thanks for your feedback 😁!!!

For SSL, it worked 2 days ago, I contacted iFastNet support...

For the user subdomain, I will change it after the testing phase.

And what do you mean: "And by the way, how do you fix sending emails in Xera, I think it returns with error 500" ?

8 minutes ago, luluhoste said:

Salut @Mayank657, merci pour ton retour 😁 !!!

Pour le SSL, cela marchait il y a 2 jours, j'ai contacter le support iFastNet...

Pour le sous-domaine utilisateur, je vais le changer après la phase de test.

Et que veux dire : "Et au fait, comment corrigez-vous l'envoi d'e-mails dans Xera, je pense qu'il renvoie avec une erreur 500" ?

---trad google---

Hi @Mayank657, thanks for your feedback 😁!!!

For SSL, it worked 2 days ago, I contacted iFastNet support...

For the user subdomain, I will change it after the testing phase.

And what do you mean: "And by the way, how do you fix sending emails in Xera, I think it returns with error 500" ?

How do you fix xera email sending because when I test it, it shows me 500 error

Il y a 8 minutes, Mayank657 a dit :

How do you fix xera email sending because when I test it, it shows me 500 error

Si je me souvient bien, je n'ai jamais eu ce problème...

---trad google---

If I remember correctly, I never had this problem...

Edited by luluhoste

On 12/29/2023 at 3:42 PM, luluhoste said:

Si je me souvient bien, je n'ai jamais eu ce problème...

---trad google---

If I remember correctly, I never had this problem...

I think that I was getting this error because I have installed xera before php update and then you said that you never get this problem so I reinstalled it and it worked fine.

On 12/3/2023 at 9:08 PM, luluhoste said:

Salut à toutes et à tous !

Après un bon moment (Environ 6 mois de boulot), je vous présente : Luluhost !!! Mon hébergement revendeur mofh.

Je tien a remercier tous particulièrement @SpookyKipper pour sont aide très précieuse et de qualité  !!!

Je remercie aussi vivement @Anyx pour ses réponses toujours très claire, argumenté et super utile... En plus, @Anyx a toujours bien comprit le sens de mes questions 😄.

Je dit aussi merci a : @TinkerMan, @PlanetCloud, @BastelPichi, @MeTooIDK et tous les autres membres de se forum qui m'ont aidé...

Voila, je soumet donc mon service de revendeur à vos avis et conseil...

> Luluhost

Note 1 : Le style est particulier, mais cela est volontaire...

Note 2 : Cette hébergement revendeur gratuit n'est pas destiné à un large publique, juste a un cercle très restreint de personnes que je connais...

Donc pas d'inquiétude pour la concurrence 😉 !

Et dans cette même optique, le lien vers le site sera retirer, pour ne pas avoir d'utilisateur non désirer...

Voila, J'attends vos retours et vos commentaires pour peaufinée mon service !!!

Merci

---trad google---

Hi to all of you !

After a good time (About 6 months of work), I present to you: Luluhost!!! My mofh reseller hosting.

I would like to particularly thank @SpookyKipper for their very valuable and quality help !!!

I also warmly thank @Anyx for his always very clear, reasoned and super useful answers... In addition, @Anyx always understood the meaning of my questions 😄.

I also say thank you to: @TinkerMan@PlanetCloud, @BastelPichi, @MeTooIDK and all the other members of this forum who helped me...

There you go, I therefore submit my reseller service to your opinions and advice...

> Luluhost

Note 1 : The style is particular, but this is voluntary...

Note 2 : This free reseller hosting is not intended for a wide audience, just for a very restricted circle of people that I know...

So no worries about the competition 😉!

And with this in mind, the link to the site will be removed, so as not to have unwanted users...

There you go, I'm waiting for your feedback and comments to refine my service!!!

THANKS

the homepage looks... kinda terrible

On 12/31/2023 at 7:40 AM, Mayank657 said:

And also you should remove the powered by free flarum because it looks odd

Merci pour vos retours, comme dit plus haut, mon hébergement est destinée à quelques personnes que je connais, alors ce n'est pas grave si il y a le bas de page gratuit de Flarum...

On 12/31/2023 at 9:11 AM, MeTooIDK said:

Bha, c'est typique🤩, je l'ai dit 😁😛😅 !

Et techniquement, ne voyez vous rien à améliorer ? Et voyez vous des choses que j'aurais oublier de faire ?

---trad google---

On 12/31/2023 at 7:40 AM, Mayank657 said:

And also you should remove the powered by free flarum because it looks odd

Thank you for your feedback, as said above, my hosting is intended for a few people I know, so it doesn't matter if there is the free Flarum footer...

On 12/31/2023 at 9:11 AM, MeTooIDK said:

Bha, it's typical🤩, I said it 😁😛 😅 !

And technically, do you see anything to improve? And do you see things I forgot to do ?

Bonjour à tous

J'ai retiré les lien de mes poste pour évité les visiteurs non désiré en vue du déploiement prochain de mon service (Au petit groupe de personnes mentionné plus haut).

Et j'aimerais que vous retiriez de vos réponses : Les liens et mentions avec mes domaines, pensé à retiré aussi dans les citations et autres...

Un grand merci...

Merci à tous ceux et celles qui ont donné leur avis 😃😁...

---trad google---

Hello everyone

I have removed the links from my posts to avoid unwanted visitors in view of the upcoming deployment of my service (To the small group of people mentioned above).

And I would like you to remove from your answers: The links and mentions with my domains, thought of removing also in the quotes and others...

A big thank-you...

Thank you to everyone who gave their opinion 😃 😁...

On 12/31/2023 at 6:16 PM, SpookyKipper said:

He has to pay 7 euros tho (its not much tbh since its one time)

No you don't have to pay for it you have to just use simple trick by editing the footer from admin control and then just put this code after your copyright.

</body></html><!--

Edited by Mayank657

1 minute ago, luluhoste said:

Merci, c'est pas bête 😁, mais c'est pas gentille pour freeflarum 😐...

---trad google---

Thanks, it's not stupid 😁, but it's not nice for freeflarum 😐...

Ya I also think that because it sometimes causes error like forum getting glitchy.