[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

MOFH Beta Testing Opportunity

Hello!

I am looking for some people that are interested in beta testing my new MOFH reseller service that I plan to release in a few months (Maybe 5?). 

In the coming weeks, I would love it if some people would like to test what I have so far, and provide feedback, especially on things that should be fixed (No fix is too small)! I would also love security/penetration testing as well.  

What do you get out of this? Special status once I release this project publicly, and my thanks.

If you are interested, reply below or PM/DM me. Include a sentence or two about why you want to beta test (Not a paragraph please, this is not a language class :) ).  If you PM me, also include an email address or Discord username for contact. 

I am planning to release for private beta in a few weeks to a few months, but I want to know if anyone is actually interested in testing it or not.  

Questions? Put those below as well. And mods, if you don’t want this type of post here, you won’t hurt my feelings (too much) if you take it down. 

Edited by TinkerMan
Formatting

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

Hello!

I am looking for some people that are interested in beta testing my new MOFH reseller service that I plan to release in a few months (Maybe 5?). 

In the coming weeks, I would love it if some people would like to test what I have so far, and provide feedback, especially on things that should be fixed (No fix is too small)! I would also love security/penetration testing as well.  

What do you get out of this? Special status once I release this project publicly, and my thanks.

If you are interested, reply below or PM/DM me. Include a sentence or two about why you want to beta test (Not a paragraph please, this is not a language class :) ).  If you PM me, also include an email address or Discord username for contact. 

I am planning to release for private beta in a few weeks to a few months, but I want to know if anyone is actually interested in testing it or not.  

Questions? Put those below as well. And mods, if you don’t want this type of post here, you won’t hurt my feelings (too much) if you take it down. 

Hi there. I will be glad to check it out. The reason why I will be testing because i want to know more and more about web2.0

8 hours ago, JaiktDev said:

the same thing a few weeks ago!

Yea. I am good with backing up files (Comes in handy), but suck at remembering database backups. I do it a lot. I should really setup a notification system to “BACKUP THE DATABASE ALREADY!”

4 hours ago, Mahtab Hassan said:

Creating a whole system is not easy

It seems like it! I’m actually taking MOFHY-Lite and gutting it so only the UI remains (done), then redoing the entire backend (But keeping the database structure, just changing names and adding on, mostly done) and adding new features (done). 

On 6/2/2022 at 9:47 AM, TinkerMan said:

@qwe, can you please give a sentence or two about why you want to test it?

@Mahtab Hassan and @BastelPichi, I’ve got your name down!

I am learning PHP, and want to learn how to do the testing. Thanks for working on a secure MOFH reseller website. Even though I don't know much about coding, I want to contribute and doing my part too. 😀

I feel that I need to hype this thing up a bit, and give a bit of insight about why this is taking so long.

And they say that a picture is worth 1,000 words (And I have 3!)

MOFHY-Lite "template/viewaccount.php":

Screenshot-2022-06-10-193548.png

My project's "template/viewaccount.php" (I actually cut out the second to last chunk (lines 116 - 230) in the original documents (Combined them with the above lines) before I added on to the document.

Screenshot-2022-06-10-193609.png

^^ Yes, the image is low quality on purpose, don't go stealing my code! ^^

And image no. 3 (Is self-explanatory):

Screenshot-2022-06-10-193855.png

EDIT: And I forgot to mention that I am not done yet, I have barely touched the Admin area!

Edited by TinkerMan

3 hours ago, TinkerMan said:

I feel that I need to hype this thing up a bit, and give a bit of insight about why this is taking so long.

My project's "template/viewaccount.php" (I actually cut out the second to last chunk (lines 116 - 230) in the original documents (Combined them with the above lines) before I added on to the document.

EDIT: And I forgot to mention that I am not done yet, I have barely touched the Admin area!

Oh I see. 

And the other reason why this is taking so long is because I never implement any of the featuers on my "To-Do" list, because as soon as I sit down to work I get a new idea, so I work on that instead.

I just spent 4 hours today (Not consecutive) adding in a new feature that I think will be loved!

On 6/11/2022 at 8:43 AM, TinkerMan said:

hi windows 11.