[MUST READ] Forum Rules ×

The Never-Ending Always-Changing Off-Topic Thread

Burke Knight

3 hours ago, MeTooIDK said:

hi.

hello! welcome to our never-ending, always-changing, "off-topic" thread!

2 hours ago, Burke Knight said:

Well, haven't seen you in a while. Hope you are doing well. 

Likewise! Although he's more active on Discord, where we haven't seen you in a while, BurkeKnight :) 

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Chronos said:

How come?

Well, a Christmas mood usually brings happiness, which Hammy is on and does by default.

1 minute ago, Chronos said:

Trying to get 69% uptime but I keep on getting 100% 😠

There's an easy solution for that...

Edited by Anyx

7 hours ago, Chronos said:

Please refrain from posting low-quality, spammy, or repetitive content solely for the purpose of increasing your post count. We encourage all users to strive for excellence in their contributions and to ensure that their content is of high quality and properly written.

😳

Spoiler

If it were not for the constraints that hinder me from doing so, I would respond with that emoji. From this point on, my responses will be composed of well-crafted paragraphs, as I am determined to excel and ensure that each of my replies is of the highest caliber and properly written. They will be scrutinized by my team of linguistic experts prior to being posted, just to be certain. Despite falling behind in my post count, this rule will not alter the fact that many individuals often opt for short, two-word replies or a single word followed by an emoji. Therefore, if I am feeling lazily inclined and wish to increase my post count, I will endeavor to produce excellent replies that are succinct yet impactful.

2 hours ago, Chronos said:

Dear PlanetCloud,

I am writing to express my sincere congratulations on your decision to respond with well-crafted and composed paragraphs. Your hard work and dedication have truly paid off, and I am so proud of all that you have achieved.

Your response is a testament to your talent and commitment, and I have no doubt that you will continue to achieve great things in the future. Keep up the excellent work, and please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do to support your ongoing success.

Sincerely,
Ya boi, Chronos.

Dear Chronos,

I am pleased by your reply. This truly exemplifies the camaraderie of the Byet forums, where everyone is compassionate and helpful, aiding one another in their endeavors to succeed and improve the world.

At present, there is nothing I can reasonably request from you to support my ongoing success, but I will not hesitate to inform you if such a situation arises.

Sincerely,
Not a bot, PlanetCloud.

Dear Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention a matter that has been concerning me as of late. Our fourm has recently seen an increase in the number of formal posts being made, and while I understand the importance of maintaining professional communication, I believe it is important to consider the impact of these posts on our members.

Formal posts can often be lengthy and require a significant amount of time and effort to read and respond to. This can be particularly burdensome for those who are already stretched thin with their workload. In addition, the frequent use of formal posts can create a sense of formality and distance in our community, which can be detrimental to the collaborative and inclusive culture that we strive to foster.

Therefore, I would like to encourage everyone to consider the necessity of formal posts and to use them sparingly. In cases where a more casual or informal approach would be suitable, I believe it is important to consider the benefits of using alternative methods of communication, such as written communication in a less formal tone.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. I believe that by working together, we can create a more productive and pleasant forum environment for all.

Sincerely, 

TinkerMan

10 minutes ago, TinkerMan said:

Dear Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention a matter that has been concerning me as of late. Our fourm has recently seen an increase in the number of formal posts being made, and while I understand the importance of maintaining professional communication, I believe it is important to consider the impact of these posts on our members.

Formal posts can often be lengthy and require a significant amount of time and effort to read and respond to. This can be particularly burdensome for those who are already stretched thin with their workload. In addition, the frequent use of formal posts can create a sense of formality and distance in our community, which can be detrimental to the collaborative and inclusive culture that we strive to foster.

Therefore, I would like to encourage everyone to consider the necessity of formal posts and to use them sparingly. In cases where a more casual or informal approach would be suitable, I believe it is important to consider the benefits of using alternative methods of communication, such as written communication in a less formal tone.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. I believe that by working together, we can create a more productive and pleasant forum environment for all.

Sincerely, 

TinkerMan

yo sup bro this good i m'agree +1

1 hour ago, TinkerMan said:

Dear Members,

Sincerely, 

TinkerMan

Dear TinkerMan, 

I understand and respect your perspective on this matter, however, I must respectfully disagree. While I can see how your argument may be valid in certain situations, I believe that in this particular case, there are other factors to consider that may alter the conclusion. I would be happy to discuss this further and explore the issue from different angles to see if we can arrive at a mutually satisfactory understanding.

Dear forum members,

As a community, it is important that we strive to maintain a level of professionalism and respect in our interactions with one another. One way that we can do this is by using formal language in our forum posts.

Formal language helps to ensure that our communication is clear, concise, and easy to understand. It also shows respect for our fellow forum members and demonstrates that we are taking the time and effort to present our thoughts and ideas in a thoughtful and organized manner.

Of course, there may be times when more casual language is appropriate, such as in social or off-topic discussions. However, when it comes to seeking assistance, asking for advice, or engaging in more serious or technical discussions, it is generally best to use formal language.

I encourage all members to make an effort to use formal language in their forum posts, particularly when discussing important or technical subjects. By doing so, we can help create a more professional and respectful community for everyone.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Anyx

8 minutes ago, BastelPichi said:

This is apparently always like that Invision. If you look at Chronos' profile, theres very little posts only.

I was going to link to the Invision "appreciation" thread, but I can't find it. NPT members should be alert; someone's in posession of nukes and actively using them.

6 minutes ago, Chronos said:

I'll try to see if a post re-count is possible for all users.

I think it's better the way it is now, lol, considering the posts were there before the bans for all users affected.

Edited by Anyx
Double actively.